• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mykola Kukharevych

According to the commentator, it's his first start in 21 months since his last game for Hibs

Myko will have his work cut out getting anything from CCV in fairness...

Myko looks knackered already 22 mins in.

Clearly doesn't like work rate and looks lost in the single striker formation.

Myko looks knackered already 22 mins in.

Clearly doesn't like work rate and looks lost in the single striker formation.
In fairness he's been starved of the ball so far, but yes he looks short of any pace...

Myko subbed on 60.... those 3 touches second half tool it's toll.

Myko subbed on 60.... those 3 touches second half tool it's toll.
At least he must feel like he's still playing for us, see Vipotnik's one and only touch in his 26 minutes on the pitch yesterday

At least he must feel like he's still playing for us, see Vipotnik's one and only touch in his 26 minutes on the pitch yesterday
To be fair to him it wasn't helped that we didn't play the ball to him a single time in his 26 mins on the pitch

To be fair to him it wasn't helped that we didn't play the ball to him a single time in his 26 mins on the pitch
Anyone that can succeed in getting the ball off Grimes and Fulton deserves a medal .

I've had a season ticket for the last 3 seasons (starting with Martin's first season) and every single game has been the same, the defenders and Grimes finish the game with well over 100 touches and whoever is playing up front will be lucky to have more than 20.

The strikers usually have far fewer touches than the goalkeeper, which says a lot about where so much of our possession football takes place

I've had a season ticket for the last 3 seasons (starting with Martin's first season) and every single game has been the same, the defenders and Grimes finish the game with well over 100 touches and whoever is playing up front will be lucky to have more than 20.

The strikers usually have far fewer touches than the goalkeeper, which says a lot about where so much of our possession football takes place
This was the reason I gave up the ST. I was travelling 150 miles round trip to just get really frustrated shouting ‘go forward ffs’. Yesterday I was shouting the same thing at the telly as they went back first again and again and again. That was my big issue yesterday, despite any personnel changes, it’s always the same old walking pace play safe shit.

This was the reason I gave up the ST. I was travelling 150 miles round trip to just get really frustrated shouting ‘go forward ffs’. Yesterday I was shouting the same thing at the telly as they went back first again and again and again. That was my big issue yesterday, despite any personnel changes, it’s always the same old walking pace play safe shit.
So many games just drift away, especially the first half, because we just keep possession without doing anything with it. Then there's invariably a 10 minute period in the second half where we remember we actually need to try to score, before we slip back into aimless passing. Rinse and repeat

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back