• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New Wales manager?

My point was the honour to manage your country trumps club management. Obviously not the case then

My point was the honour to manage your country trumps club management. Obviously not the case then
It would be great if that was the case, but I don't believe it is.

Think of the most successful managers of recent years: Guardiola, Mourinho, Klopp, Wenger, Ancelotti. None of them have managed their country. Ferguson would be the exception, but even he was only interim manager early in his career because of Stein's death.

Think of the most successful managers of recent years: Guardiola, Mourinho, Klopp, Wenger, Ancelotti. None of them have managed their country. Ferguson would be the exception, but even he was only interim manager early in his career because of Stein's death.
I think a lot of managers would miss the day to day side of things that club football brings.

I was at Ninian Park the night Big Jock passed, colossus of a man 💚

I don’t think international management is the top job, unless it Brazil or Italy or someone like that. Most managers would drop everything to get the chance to manage a PL cloob.

Well if we're going for Welsh, the only other two that are not with a club are Carl Robinson and Giggs.. is there any Welsh coaches floating about.. Otherwise it has to be English

Well if we're going for Welsh, the only other two that are not with a club are Carl Robinson and Giggs.. is there any Welsh coaches floating about.. Otherwise it has to be English
Why?
Does Brexit mean we can’t have Spanish or Italian or French or Portuguese?

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back