• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New Wales manager?

Hopefully he smacks Mepham with a golf club in his first session.

He was the only realistic Welsh option, former Cardiff youth players rate him highly as a coach.. they say he's the best coach they've ever had

A lot of Jacks being a bit silly over the appointment on Twitter.

He always spoke well of us and how other teams should model themselves on us. Not a nice bloke in drink apparently, but comes across as a super passionate Welshman.

I’m in, good luck Craig, get this team playing son 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴

A lot of Jacks being a bit silly over the appointment on Twitter.

He always spoke well of us and how other teams should model themselves on us. Not a nice bloke in drink apparently, but comes across as a super passionate Welshman.

I’m in, good luck Craig, get this team playing son 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴
Been in his company a couple of times when he was at Celtic, John Hartson took great delight in telling him I was a fellow Jack, he couldn't care less and was good company, didn't enjoy signing autographs but never refused when asked if I remember...

Probably the best realistic appointment despite his obvious character flaws and history.

How long will it take for there to be calls / chants for him to do the ayatollah at Wales games though?

You can see it coming can't you?

Probably the best realistic appointment despite his obvious character flaws and history.

How long will it take for there to be calls / chants for him to do the ayatollah at Wales games though?

You can see it coming can't you?
It probably will yes, but he will presumably be sensible enough to avoid it. Just point out to Cardiff fans that it was a Jack that took us to a semi-final if they're being twats...

I'm not too disappointed with that. A few personality flaws maybe but nothing that should detract from him being a manager. Can't see him suffering fools gladly so won't shy away from making tough decisions which was one of Page's many Achille's heels.

Indeed, Very disappointed but kudos to the man for his principles.
I’ve only just stopped laughing enough to be able to post on this thread. But then most of you seem happy with Bellamy, so maybe it’ll all be fine and I know nothing (likely!). Not much in the way of managerial experience mind.

Agree with the comment above about the lack of players. He’ll be a genius if he can get them to a major final.

(Sorry, didn’t mean to reply to that post - I can’t get the hang of this site :ROFLMAO: )

I hope Craig does well - I actually don't mind the bloke despite the Cardiff connection.

What I don't get, is Wales appointing someone who has never managed a club before - and that goes for loads of targets that have been mooted down the years (or very limited experience). Henry, Viera, Giggs, etc. I know we're not an attractive proposition as we were 5+ years ago, but we're a decent International team.

I'm sure there are plenty of experienced Championship standard managers who would take the job.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back