• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

New Wales manager?

Scott Parker widely reported to be taking over Burnley
Women I worked with mentioned Scott Parker a few weeks back, she also mentioned Vincent Kompany weeks before he was appointed.

Odds on favourite is Des Buckingham 👀
Never heard of him before reading his name on the Beeb earlier. Interesting CV and good to see the FAW are looking beyond just the big names. Georgia's manager Wily Sagnol would seem an interesting choice, although they're possibly going to give him a big raise to stay.

Odds on favourite is Des Buckingham 👀
I'm all for this appointment but can't see a championship manager taking the job.

Young, fresh with a pretty good record in what he has been involved in.

I loved watching him as a player. Obviously playing for C*****f when they were bankrupt under the Riddler whilst Man City were paying him 50K a week took the edge off, but I would have no objection to old Bellend getting it. He prefers us over them anyway, and maybe he can get his old mate Big John ‘Pelanty’ Hartson involved.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back