• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Nissan & Brexit

Cardiffjack

First Team Player
Reaction score
What a surprise it hasn’t been mentioned on here :lol: :lol:

Funny how you won't mention Ford, Ineos or Honda innit.

Never mind at least our fishermen are safe.

Oh hang on.

I love the Brexiteers, they've gone from saying it's the best thing since sliced bread, to putting out the flags and organising street parties when a factory DOESN'T shut down!
It's rather like the Tories saying any nurses not leaving the NHS are the same as new nurses. Er, no they're not.

The British economy is slowly going flat like a punctured tyre, you Tory plonker.

Sunlight uplands
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55796426

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55709115

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-55550229

Pegojack said:
I love the Brexiteers, they've gone from saying it's the best thing since sliced bread, to putting out the flags and organising street parties when a factory DOESN'T shut down!
It's rather like the Tories saying any nurses not leaving the NHS are the same as new nurses. Er, no they're not.

The British economy is slowly going flat like a punctured tyre, you Tory plonker.

Maybe you need to open your eyes and see how much investment has been made into the U.K., since the Brexit vote.

I’ll give you a start, EDF - £20,000,000,000 at Hinkley point.

Cardiffjack said:
Pegojack said:

Maybe you need to open your eyes and see how much investment has been made into the U.K., since the Brexit vote.

Hinkley Point C is years behind schedule billions of pounds over budget, and when it finally starts generating, you know who the mugs are who will have to bear the ridiculously high electricity tariffs agreed by the Tory government in order to keep EDF building it, don't you? Another Brexit success!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pegojack said:
Cardiffjack said:

Hinkley Point C is years behind schedule billions of pounds over budget, and when it finally starts generating, you know who the mugs are who will have to bear the ridiculously high electricity tariffs agreed by the Tory government in order to keep EDF building it, don't you? Another Brexit success!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wrong again 😂 The construction side of Hinkley is on schedule. The reason why the finish date has been put back, is because the start date was delayed due to the FID.

I also suppose you object to over a quarter of the workforce at Hinkley being from Wales, earning very good money, at least £60,000 a year, with many of the tradesmen earning £80,000 plus a year.

Cardiffjack said:
Pegojack said:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wrong again 😂 The construction side of Hinkley is on schedule. The reason why the finish date has been put back, is because the start date was delayed due to the FID.

I also suppose you object to over a quarter of the workforce at Hinkley being from Wales, earning very good money, at least £60,000 a year, with many of the tradesmen earning £80,000 plus a year.

Ah, it's on schedule but the finish date has been put back. Right. A bit like the NHS getting £350 million a week from leaving the EU, except it won't, then. Tory economic logic.
I don't give a toss who's earning what building it, as I pointed out to you the British public will be paying the massively over inflated price tag.

Cardiffjack said:
Pegojack said:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hinckley Point in the Bristol channel dumping radioactive mud off Cardiff bay.

Cardiffjack said:
Pegojack said:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But what has Hinkley C got to do with Brexit? It started in 2018 after being awarded a site licence in 2012. It's completely irrelevant to Brexit

gadget1974 said:
Cardiffjack said:

But what has Hinkley C got to do with Brexit? It started in 2018 after being awarded a site licence in 2012. It's completely irrelevant to Brexit

Don't tell him that, mun. The fantasy world he lives in will come crashing down!
😂😂😂😂

gadget1974 said:
Cardiffjack said:

😂

Cardiffjack said:
gadget1974 said:

The FID was wasn’t agreed with the U.K. government until September 2016, which was after the vote to leave the eu in June 2016.
So therefore EDF decided to build HPC , knowing full well that the U.K. was leaving.

Also you have just proven you don’t know what you are talking about by saying work started in 2018 😂

Cardiffjack said:
Cardiffjack said:
The FID was wasn’t agreed with the U.K. government until September 2016, which was after the vote to leave the eu in June 2016.
So therefore EDF decided to build HPC , knowing full well that the U.K. was leaving.

Also you have just proven you don’t know what you are talking about by saying work started in 2018 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm-M_JkP3Yo

Ebo said:
Cardiffjack said:

Hinckley Point in the Bristol channel dumping radioactive mud off Cardiff bay.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back