• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ntcham N’gone – Olivier officially leaves – fee rumoured to be “minimal”

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
The Swans have officially confirmed the departure of Olivier Ntcham just a day after he made his debut for Turkish side Samsunspor. Ntcham was a pretty regular sight in the team during the pre-season games but his fate was effectively sealed when he refused to play for the Swans in the season opener...

Read more

swansnews said:
The Swans have officially confirmed the departure of Olivier Ntcham just a day after he made his debut for Turkish side Samsunspor. Ntcham was a pretty regular sight in the team during the pre-season games but his fate was effectively sealed when he refused to play for the Swans in the season opener...

Read more

We deserved more than a minimal fee surely? unless that's been subsidised by not paying him the rest of his contract, he's achieved what he wanted to achieve though by using us to put his face in the shop window, we never really saw the best of him though unfortunately.

Niigata Jack said:
We deserved more than a minimal fee surely? unless that's been subsidised by not paying him the rest of his contract, he's achieved what he wanted to achieve though by using us to put his face in the shop window, we never really saw the best of him though unfortunately.

Thing is though Max we probably did see the best of him.
In Ntcham you have a player with ability that only turns up when he feels like.

He had some amazing performances for Celtic, even scored the winning goal against Lazio out in Rome, but his "quality" performances became less and less.

Rumours that he was actively trying to undermine Neil Lennon amongst the younger players in the squad.

Eventually they had enough of him and terminated his contract.

He's best gone Max trust me.

Swanjaxs said:
Thing is though Max we probably did see the best of him.
In Ntcham you have a player with ability that only turns up when he feels like.

He had some amazing performances for Celtic, even scored the winning goal against Lazio out in Rome, but his "quality" performances became less and less.

Rumours that he was actively trying to undermine Neil Lennon amongst the younger players in the squad.

Eventually they had enough of him and terminated his contract.

He's best gone Max trust me.

If its true that we were paying him 25k a week I agree, I haven't heard anything about being a trouble maker type though in fairness.

Niigata Jack said:
If its true that we were paying him 25k a week I agree, I haven't heard anything about being a trouble maker type though in fairness.

Steve, I think the 25k was because his "signing on fee" was built in to his weekly wage.
I'm quite glad he's gone because he was hyped up far too much and didn't deserve the credit some gave him. His strength was his strength but often that was missing especially when he was fasting.
He scored a few crackers though and his goal celebration was very entertaining.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back