• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ntcham

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 101
  • Views: Views 12,015
Slow in officially announcing it on the official site. Also can't see how it could be 2-3 million quid-lira more like.

cwmdonkinjack said:
Slow in officially announcing it on the official site. Also can't see how it could be 2-3 million quid-lira more like.

Yeah I'd genuinely say that would be more accurate in Lira.

Transfermarkt lists the transfer as £3m - if true then its a phenomenal effort by Watson and Coleman to get that fee for him.

TheLoneRanger said:
https://twitter.com/Samsunspor/status/1688639953046220801?s=20

Good luck to him but he won't see the season out with them, the Turks won't put up with his antics, he's got previous...

I think this sale will be judged on how he is replaced . Needed an attacking midfielder before this , arguably need two now

Swansea93 said:
Just wasn’t consistent enough, I know he’s a game changer on his day but if we got 3M and a reported 25K off the wages with 12 months left then we had no choice, who do we replace him with?

Olivier Cooper

bakajack said:
Transfermarkt lists the transfer as £3m - if true then its a phenomenal effort by Watson and Coleman to get that fee for him.
I read the page as saying that his current market value is three million euros and not the transfer fee. Correct me if I am wrong in this.

jacabertawe said:
I read the page as saying that his current market value is three million euros and not the transfer fee. Correct me if I am wrong in this.

Yeah It's MarketValue.

If they paid £2m or more they are nuts.

If we get Walsh fit, he’ll be better more often, and as itchy nearly said Olivier C’per is ready made. Grimes could also play there. He can shoot and find a pass when he is arsed to look forward. Someone or sometwo that can boss the middle is more important, as neither Grimes nor Fulton is up to that.

Itchysphincter said:
Olivier Cooper

This. Plus Paterson, Congreve and even Ginelly and Walsh when fit.

We're in danger of getting ahead of ourselves, we've just signed a back up forward rumoured to be in multiple millions, signing other players in positions where we are already stocked is not what we should be doing (albeit the replacements don't play exactly the same style).

Chief said:
This. Plus Paterson, Congreve and even Ginelly and Walsh when fit.

We're in danger of getting ahead of ourselves, we've just signed a back up forward rumoured to be in multiple millions, signing other players in positions where we are already stocked is not what we should be doing (albeit the replacements don't play exactly the same style).

Spend every penny of this transfer on a LWB instead of a replacement

SwanseaJack said:
Spend every penny of this transfer on a LWB instead of a replacement

I’d rather we signed an old fashioned left back and stopped this back 3 bollocks, that is now the in thing at Badge Central.

If we’re signing a new LWB, we need two new CBs that can play a three and know how to organise the team around them.

monmouth said:
If they paid £2m or more they are nuts.

If we get Walsh fit, he’ll be better more often, and as itchy nearly said Olivier C’per is ready made. Grimes could also play there. He can shoot and find a pass when he is arsed to look forward. Someone or sometwo that can boss the middle is more important, as neither Grimes nor Fulton is up to that.
Liam Walsh fit? Now that would be a masterstroke jf anyone at the club could pull that off.

cmajack said:
Liam Walsh fit? Now that would be a masterstroke jf anyone at the club could pull that off.

Least likely scenario for shewer.

I'd actually forgotten about Paterson. I don't think he's really up to it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back