• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Some prominent posters from the old site missing here...

benny said:
BrynCartwright said:
benny said:
I just signed up dont worry. I heard sainthelens was having trouble with the registration process.

Who are you benny though?

I’m benny. I’m them up the rd, the scum, remember? :lol:

Benny the blue ....YARP?!

Compared to the 4 geezers I mentioned at the start you're not full metal jacket pal!

But still welcome nevertheless!

benny said:
BrynCartwright said:
benny said:
I just signed up dont worry. I heard sainthelens was having trouble with the registration process.

Ah, the paefo in speedo.
Monty said:
Toronto_Motors said:
Yes,it's a new site,which to me,means -a new- site. Now what that means to me is something new is occurring .

We can only look forward to new things in life or we die unhappy and unfulfilled
That maybe true, but Lohengrin is still a prick
The peedo in a speedo?

benny said:
BrynCartwright said:
benny said:

I've been waiting patiently for one to appear - have redded him up :lol:

monmouth said:
Jack 123 will be along tomorrow night to post a load of racist shite that he’ll delete and apologise for on Sunday, and claim he never wrote on Monday.

You sound like a Craig David fan, anyway I never said what you said i did so stop it thank you very much!

jack123 said:
monmouth said:
Jack 123 will be along tomorrow night to post a load of racist shite that he’ll delete and apologise for on Sunday, and claim he never wrote on Monday.

You sound like a Craig David fan, anyway I never said what you said i did so stop it thank you very much!

Brilliant. 😂😂😂😂😂

inspector said:
is old jack still about?

Yep! He's been posting on this new site. Anyone who remembers the Vetch from the 50's and 60's gets my respect!

Warwick and some bloke called O Neill 77 had a right old ding dong on the old site last night.

Longlostjack said:
Fingers crossed they stay there to spew their shit.

exiledclaseboy said:
The old site seems to be Kerouac and a few of his fellow racists talking to each other. Best to leave them there.

I’m not sure anyone knows what a racist is anymore, it’s used more as an insult than an objective political viewpoint on other people’s beliefs.

BrynCartwright said:
inspector said:
is old jack still about?

Yep! He's been posting on this new site. Anyone who remembers the Vetch from the 50's and 60's gets my respect!

For living that long or knowing old Jack 😂

N.Ireland Jack said:
Longlostjack said:

exiledclaseboy said:
The old site seems to be Kerouac and a few of his fellow racists talking to each other. Best to leave them there.

I’m not sure anyone knows what a racist is anymore, it’s used more as an insult than an objective political viewpoint on other people’s beliefs.

It’s certainly subjective, yes. And often used as a pejorative. It’s easy for people to deny as well when they pretend just to be considering all viewpoints. It’s fairly transparent and pretty easy to see where such people really stand. Pointless debating with them though. They tend to get defensive and ultimately a bit punchy.

exiledclaseboy said:
N.Ireland Jack said:
Longlostjack said:

It’s certainly subjective, yes. And often used as a pejorative. It’s easy for people to deny as well when they pretend just to be considering all viewpoints. It’s fairly transparent and pretty easy to see where such people really stand. Pointless debating with them though. They tend to get defensive and ultimately a bit punchy.

Really, or abusive when they lose an argument too I would say.

I’m here.

I just haven’t been around for a few days so hadn’t bothered to register.

I suspect I haven’t missed much...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back