• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Old posters that you miss...

I miss Darran. It's been too long since he last posted. Always in our hearts.

Darran said:
Longlostjack said:
What happened to Davilin ? Hope he‘s OK.

I’ve emailed him a couple of times and never got a reply and that’s unusual because he was my friend.

If anyone knows Gary Martin ex of SCFC & Swanmail he might know.

WarwickHunt - I miss him dressing down people with posts full of expletives. Great entertainment, nice bloke.
Davillin loved his 'Dav's Stats' posts. Hope he is doing ok but it doesn't sound good from Darran's post.
Kiisgod - what a nutter - I loved her absolutely mental posts about Ki.
Danswan - '3-0 is a dangerous win' was the post wasn't it? Or was it 5-0? Plus all of the other crazy Danes that swore that they would keep posting whatever happened to Laudrup.

Good times.

exiledclaseboy said:
BrynCartwright said:
Wasn't Davillin located in Virginia or Tennessee somewhere? I recall a convertion about Bill Bryson's book about walking the Appelachian Trail 'A walk in the woods'

Pennsylvania

Probably still hasn't recovered from Biden winning the state and the presidency then.

MrSwerve said:
WarwickHunt - I miss him dressing down people with posts full of expletives. Great entertainment, nice bloke.
Davillin loved his 'Dav's Stats' posts. Hope he is doing ok but it doesn't sound good from Darran's post.
Kiisgod - what a nutter - I loved her absolutely mental posts about Ki.
Danswan - '3-0 is a dangerous win' was the post wasn't it? Or was it 5-0? Plus all of the other crazy Danes that swore that they would keep posting whatever happened to Laudrup.

Good times.

Kiisgod and her other user name, I forget what it was, used to send me abusive and threatening PM’s. No word of a lie.

Just Swans posters or fans from other teams? I quite liked Stagmad back in the day!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back