• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Old posters that you miss...

Jack2jack said:
Warwick Hunt
Starsky
Jackal
To name but a few. Also shout out to those no longer with us. Fiery, Lord Bony, Giantstone eater, sorry if I've missed a few. 😔YJB's

Starsky is a member with his original username mun.

Agent Dimi

Everyone else that's been mentioned on this thread is fvcking boring :p

Darran said:
Jack2jack said:
Warwick Hunt
Starsky
Jackal
To name but a few. Also shout out to those no longer with us. Fiery, Lord Bony, Giantstone eater, sorry if I've missed a few. 😔YJB's

Starsky is a member with his original username mun.
Yeah, but he never posts.👍

Darran said:
Longlostjack said:
What happened to Davilin ? Hope he‘s OK.

I’ve emailed him a couple of times and never got a reply and that’s unusual because he was my friend.

Wasn't Davillin located in Virginia or Tennessee somewhere? I recall a convertion about Bill Bryson's book about walking the Appelachian Trail 'A walk in the woods'

BrynCartwright said:
Darran said:
I’ve emailed him a couple of times and never got a reply and that’s unusual because he was my friend.

Wasn't Davillin located in Virginia or Tennessee somewhere? I recall a convertion about Bill Bryson's book about walking the Appelachian Trail 'A walk in the woods'

Pennsylvania

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back