• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our Defending

Again, we were weak at defending, Bennett got his arse handed to him today, exposed our need for a new CB and Manning so soft and tender, no defensive qualities and Matt Grimes proving why he's just a run of the mill championship plodder giving needless chances away once again, I feel for Downes because he's Martin's scapegoat, it could've been 8-0 quite easily, clear your lines first Martin away from home, we're too open and bad at defending when pressure is applied to us, we're crying out for some pace an all

There have also been other games with other teams scoring 5 or more. Not acceptable to whinge on about getting better defenders, when they are clearly doing a decent job overall. Away from home we probably need to be reviewing Russell's tactics as Bournemouth have more pace and strength over 90 minutes. We did well in the first half but I still think we should be throwing in regular clearances like Cooper and others did away at Bristol.

Our heads went today unfortunately. It’s a game against a side who will more than likely be promoted 5 games to spare along with Fulham.

We have as many clean sheets as anyone in league I thought?

swan65split said:
eteb said:
cabango looked good weds, lati is a decent back up rwb but nothing else

Lati is still learning, , just like MG did give him time.

Don't buy that. He looks more like he's not good enough every game I see him.

Bluenile said:
swan65split said:
Lati is still learning, , just like MG did give him time.

Don't buy that. He looks more like he's not good enough every game I see him.

So did MG was rested, came back and the rest is history (so far ;) )

Skippyjack said:
Again, we were weak at defending, Bennett got his arse handed to him today, exposed our need for a new CB and Manning so soft and tender, no defensive qualities and Matt Grimes proving why he's just a run of the mill championship plodder giving needless chances away once again, I feel for Downes because he's Martin's scapegoat, it could've been 8-0 quite easily, clear your lines first Martin away from home, we're too open and bad at defending when pressure is applied to us, we're crying out for some pace an all

I think I'll just have this as my post for today's game

Again, three times I've pointed this out, yet here we are, again after another horror show

I could easily have put my reply to the Russel Martin thread in here. Our defending is suicidal at best and comical at worst.

Hamer gifted one goal and got beaten at his near post for 2 others , simply not good enough.

Captain_Sham said:
I could easily have put my reply to the Russel Martin thread in here. Our defending is suicidal at best and comical at worst.

And it starts with the positional set up. I look at our back line sometimes and it’s like we’re a man down, there are gaps and open spaces everywhere.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back