• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Our next manager again

That would be fantastic if true, surely they haven't sacked him?

eteb said:
That would be fantastic if true, surely they haven't sacked him?

We have, not universally popular but I agree with it. I don't think he'd be a good fit for you, but then I thought Michael Duff was.

I know it's not a popular opinion down your way but I think Nathan Jones might just be the one. You had Toshack many years ago and he was a Cardiff man. I just hope you get somebody who'll put a lot more points on the board.

FearOfAJackPlanet said:
Could do worse.

There's the apathy right there. We need someone to get us out of the threat of relegation. Saying "could do worse" will surely condemn us. 🙄

ROKERITE said:
We have, not universally popular but I agree with it. I don't think he'd be a good fit for you, but then I thought Michael Duff was.

I know it's not a popular opinion down your way but I think Nathan Jones might just be the one. You had Toshack many years ago and he was a Cardiff man. I just hope you get somebody who'll put a lot more points on the board.

Toshack never advertised and made it obvious how much he disliked our club before he arrived. Plus, he'd not been sacked and not been renowned fir playing turgid football.
So nothing like Tosh really.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back