• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Palestinian Rally this afternoon at Castle Gardens 🇵🇸

jack123 said:
I agree it's horrific, but i can understand sort of, I saw a video of some leader from Hamas saying we will keep on doing this?

So after the atrocities committed by Hamas, they say, they will do it again? It's nuts over there, and I think it's gone past the talking stage, so I think for me I would just say stop it, not pro Israel, not pro Palestine.. Just stop.

I guess that would need a mediator, that could talk some sense into the both of them, and stop this bloodshed.

This is not going to get fixed via the means of mediation; too much history and too many fingers in the pie. This will be one that will rumble on for years to come, much like it has over past decades.

Neath_Jack said:
Next weekend is going to be make for some awful viewing in London.
What is going on next weekend? Much like ECB, I will also be up The Old Smoke.

Cooperman said:

Trouble expected, pro Palestine march, and people are going up to protect the Cenotaph.

Cooperman said:
This is not going to get fixed via the means of mediation; too much history and too many fingers in the pie. This will be one that will rumble on for years to come, much like it has over past decades.

I can see that as the only solution, it's either that or war?

Cooperman said:

Pro Palestine marches v EDL / Statue protectors / Racists / Patriots or whatever they're calling themselves these days.

One of the funniest videos I've seen this weekend came from Jason Mariner the ex Chelsea hooligan, who lives in Thailand, is so fat he can just about breathe, rabble rousing from beside a swimming pool, telling people to get up to London and get it sorted. He can't be there though, funnily enough.

Remembrance weekend.

Neath_Jack said:
Pro Palestine marches v EDL / Statue protectors / Racists / Patriots or whatever they're calling themselves these days.

One of the funniest videos I've seen this weekend came from Jason Mariner the ex Chelsea hooligan, who lives in Thailand, is so fat he can just about breathe, rabble rousing from beside a swimming pool, telling people to get up to London and get it sorted. He can't be there though, funnily enough.

Remembrance weekend.

I saw that. :lol:

Neath_Jack said:

Remembrance weekend.

You should edit that to, Palestine marches v decent folk who love this country. it's outrageous! they would consider a protest on that day.

Is it that hard, to organise a march elsewhere, rather than stoking up trouble?

I can’t think of a better time to march for peace than on remembrance weekend.

jack123 said:
You should edit that to, Palestine marches v decent folk who love this country. it's outrageous! they would consider a protest on that day.

Decent folk for ffs,the c*nts can’t wait.

exiledclaseboy said:
I can’t think of a better time to march for peace than on remembrance weekend.

But they aren't calling for peace, they are shouting free free palestine, from the river to the sea, palestine will be free, and jihad.. I'm no expert on calls for peace, but I can safely be confident in saying, that is not a call for peace.

jack123 said:
But they aren't calling for peace, they are shouting free free palestine, from the river to the sea, palestine will be free, and jihad.. I'm no expert on calls for peace, but I can safely be confident in saying, that is not a call for peace.

Well I disagree but you’re entitled to your view.

jack123 said:

You define EDL as decent folk?

Crikey!

J_B said:
You define EDL as decent folk?

Crikey!

WTF? I would love to know the actual train of you're thought, that brought you to that conclusion.. Even when i try to play ball, and be polite, some people still look for hidden meanings.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back