• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Palestinian Rally this afternoon at Castle Gardens 🇵🇸

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/nov/07/police-guard-rochdale-cenotaph-after-graffiti-and-damage-to-wreaths-reported

It’s difficult to see anything other than an attempt to stir up as much trouble as possible by certain members of the government and certain newspapers so they can spend weeks saying how awful it all is in an effort to stoke culture wars.

The government’s only chance of avoiding generational level wipeout is to set fire to the country. They put themselves before anything else and will torch everything and everyone to try to retain some sort of relevance.

I’m not sure when remembrance became a target for political gain. But it’s beginning to look like it is being used as a weapon.

The March in Saturday is nowhere near the cenotaph. It’s at Hyde Park moving to the US Embassy which is miles from Whitehall. And it’s well after the two minute silence.

It’s ironic that some of those ‘protecting’ the cenotaph and being held up as patriots adorn themselves in tattoos of swastikas, the number 88, marks of the ‘14 words’ and similar. Amongst their ranks are holocaust deniers and people that genuinely think Jewish people should be eradicated. Every year the National Front marches to the cenotaph with no murmur from the press currently falling over themselves to ‘protect the Jewish community’.

Any attack on ANYONE in London or anywhere else is dreadful. Any anti semitism is utterly unacceptable. Any Islamophobia is utterly unacceptable. Hamas are horrific, murderous barbarians. The attacks by the Israeli government are unforgivable acts of horror on a largely innocent population.

All of these things can be true surely.

What better time to say this than remembrance weekend. Never again applies to everyone.

Niigata Jack said:
What you mean again, he's a full time minge.

Yes but posturing about banning a march that never should or could have been banned and that he doesn’t have the authority to ban anyway, then backing down after the police clearly told him to wind his neck in and let them get on with their job is top level mingery even by his lamentable standards.

exiledclaseboy said:
Yes but posturing about banning a march that never should or could have been banned and that he doesn’t have the authority to ban anyway, then backing down after the police clearly told him to wind his neck in and let them get on with their job is top level mingery even by his lamentable standards.

Its unbelievable that we've had to put up with this government for the time we've had to, they've been a total disaster, we've had that scruffy fat twat, the clueless Truss that who has cost the country trillions and now this Sunak clown and who pays for it all, the already put upon tax payer.

I can't see it changing even if Starmer the wet lettuce manages to get in, I can't see what'll change.

This clown having his own channel to spout his bile doesn't help anything or anyone either. Pure poison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3662KW5ApM

Glyn1 said:
But that's exactly what they are doing. The march is deliberately scheduled to be later in the afternoon, after the Remembrance commemoration has ended. And the route will be far away from Westminster and the Cenotaph.

With the amount of people attending the march, I don't think the met police can guarantee safety to members of the public, who just want to go about their daily business, bit late replying I know, but I was right, hence from what I have read/heard the met police will have over 2,000 officers on duty.

If there was no chance of trouble, why put 2,000 officers on the streets?

Hopefully it will go peacefully, but I'm thinking if it doesn't, it should have been nipped in the bud a lot earlier on, as in a simple cancellation.

Londonlisa2001 said:
It’s difficult to see anything other than an attempt to stir up as much trouble as possible by certain members of the government and certain newspapers so they can spend weeks saying how awful it all is in an effort to stoke culture wars.

The government’s only chance of avoiding generational level wipeout is to set fire to the country. They put themselves before anything else and will torch everything and everyone to try to retain some sort of relevance.

I’m not sure when remembrance became a target for political gain. But it’s beginning to look like it is being used as a weapon.

The March in Saturday is nowhere near the cenotaph. It’s at Hyde Park moving to the US Embassy which is miles from Whitehall. And it’s well after the two minute silence.

It’s ironic that some of those ‘protecting’ the cenotaph and being held up as patriots adorn themselves in tattoos of swastikas, the number 88, marks of the ‘14 words’ and similar. Amongst their ranks are holocaust deniers and people that genuinely think Jewish people should be eradicated. Every year the National Front marches to the cenotaph with no murmur from the press currently falling over themselves to ‘protect the Jewish community’.

Any attack on ANYONE in London or anywhere else is dreadful. Any anti semitism is utterly unacceptable. Any Islamophobia is utterly unacceptable. Hamas are horrific, murderous barbarians. The attacks by the Israeli government are unforgivable acts of horror on a largely innocent population.

All of these things can be true surely.

What better time to say this than remembrance weekend. Never again applies to everyone.

Agreed. It’s crystal clear what’s going on here.

So there you go, peaceful march nowhere near the cenotaph v right wing thugs...

Well done Suella Braverman you ugly old Is fascist.

https://twitter.com/ItRecks/status/1723297023531635033?t=nl0NFT-zCJ55zie01Fa9-A&s=19

Swanjaxs said:
So there you go, peaceful march nowhere near the cenotaph v right wing thugs...

Well done Suella Braverman you ugly old Is fascist.

https://twitter.com/ItRecks/status/1723297023531635033?t=nl0NFT-zCJ55zie01Fa9-A&s=19

Patriots mun, they're just protecting statues from brown people.

Englands finest be fucked.

Nazis “protecting the Cenotaph”

There really are no words…

This Governments fault no one else's, evil bastards the lot of them. :x :x :x

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members