• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Palestinian Rally this afternoon at Castle Gardens 🇵🇸

Wow, that's crazy timing, just before it's all about to pop off next weekend, Tommy Robinson, and Katie Hopkins both back on twitter/x earlier.

The route that the protest should follow would avoid the Cenotaph side of Westminster. It is a symbolic march that happens on Armistice day and the gathering will meet at Hyde Park at 12. People (ex forces) guarded the Swansea Cenotaph a couple of years ago when there was a suggestion of potential trouble but this is London, a day before a massive policed event that will be rammed with service personnel. My thoughts are that nothing will happen and good luck to the peaceful protest.

Niigata Jack said:
We're up there in a fortnight :x

Don't forget to get some non MPPU alcohol up there, could make a tasty saving with the prices Welsh Labour and Drakers, have introduced.. Christmas beverages sorted.. :D

All jokes aside, you will be ok Max, the main focus of maybe trouble is next weekend, Sat/Sun, and that's a big maybe.

jack123 said:
You should edit that to, Palestine marches v decent folk who love this country. it's outrageous! they would consider a protest on that day.

Is it that hard, to organise a march elsewhere, rather than stoking up trouble?
But that's exactly what they are doing. The march is deliberately scheduled to be later in the afternoon, after the Remembrance commemoration has ended. And the route will be far away from Westminster and the Cenotaph.

Glyn1 said:
But that's exactly what they are doing. The march is deliberately scheduled to be later in the afternoon, after the Remembrance commemoration has ended. And the route will be far away from Westminster and the Cenotaph.

It’s pretty obvious some people don’t know anything about the planned march. Not what it’s for, not where it’s taking place, nor when. That’s not helped by Sunak & co. deliberately misinforming us about it.

Let’s hope it passes without any trouble, and people don’t use it as an excuse for antisemitic acts.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you ‘our’ patriots 👀🙈🤣

https://twitter.com/layeredstrange/status/1721211259297620358?s=46&t=C4Llgu9ErzzXsfKGJEriyQ

Neath_Jack said:

https://twitter.com/layeredstrange/status/1721211259297620358?s=46&t=C4Llgu9ErzzXsfKGJEriyQ

Hello 1981 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Neath_Jack said:

Suspicious lack of poppies on show there. Old video maybe?

jack123 said:
Don't forget to get some non MPPU alcohol up there, could make a tasty saving with the prices Welsh Labour and Drakers, have introduced.. Christmas beverages sorted.. :D

All jokes aside, you will be ok Max, the main focus of maybe trouble is next weekend, Sat/Sun, and that's a big maybe.

I'll ber ok, the Wife will be with me :lol: on crutches at moment because of strained knee ligiments so may cancel the trip anyway. :(

For information, the march would start at Hyde Park Corner and go to the American Embassy, south of the Thames in Vauxhall. For non-Londoners that means that it would be walking in the opposite direction to the Cenotaph.

But I still think that our future Prime Minister Suella Braverman will get it banned. The more I see of her, the less I like her.

Glyn1 said:
For information, the march would start at Hyde Park Corner and go to the American Embassy, south of the Thames in Vauxhall. For non-Londoners that means that it would be walking in the opposite direction to the Cenotaph.

But I still think that our future Prime Minister Suella Braverman will get it banned. The more I see of her, the less I like her.

I did say that above - without the banning bit but if the PM and Home Sec are trying to look popular they will go for it.

Glyn1 said:

She makes Prit Patel look like Mary Poppins she is a vile c*** the worst of the worst

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back