• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Patterson

CurtessECarr said:
Agree if that info is correct he is rightfully piss'd off.

Pissed off yes, down tools & refuse to play that’s a no for me - don’t let the door snack your a**e on the way out Pato!

Thornburyswan said:
CurtessECarr said:
Agree if that info is correct he is rightfully piss'd off.

Pissed off yes, down tools & refuse to play that’s a no for me - don’t let the door snack your a**e on the way out Pato!

So if your boss shafted you you wouldn't look for another job.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Thornburyswan said:

So if your boss shafted you you wouldn't look for another job.

I certainly would but would not sulk at home whilst I found it.

are people seriously blaing the club for this?

Fuck me.

Do you know how contract works? If they triggered early he would have had to have agreed with it, otherwise its a breach.

Seriously how the fuck can you blame the club for this?

If we do end up getting James Mcatee on loan from Man City, would we even need Paterson?

eteb said:
are people seriously blaing the club for this?

f**k me.

Do you know how contract works? If they triggered early he would have had to have agreed with it, otherwise its a breach.

Seriously how the f**k can you blame the club for this?

If the tweet on page 3 is accurate then absolutely I would blame the club for it. Even if it was a gentleman's agreement that his wage was improved if we triggered the extension early if we didn't follow through on that then it is downright amateurish for a club to try to use a "gotcha" on one of our most effective players this season to save on some wages.

right so we are beleiving a surveyor on fucking twitter are we

Just chill. Let it play out. We’ll be ok whatever. I think we saw that yesterday.

eteb said:
yep fck him. 750k ish a right fee?

No doubt he's on more than O'Riley now despite the fact he think hes paid peanuts.

Get rid, 750k up front on O'Riley and get it done with the rest in instalments, bonuses

There is no way on this earth we will get £750k for him right now

There's several questions on this that need answering - one of them being why did the club decide to reveal all of this today (make no mistake this was a controlled leak from the club)

There will be something in the middle here - IMO neither side will come out with any credit - Pato should not be refusing to play but I suspect our twitter surveyor will be somewhere towards the truth as minimum

Either way we stand to lose one of our better performers of the season for pennies and that is not good news

Risc said:
eteb said:
right so we are beleiving a surveyor on f*****g twitter are we

Absolutely mental mate.

it's actually quite sad. So called 'supporters' making shit up all the time.

the club have clearly done fuck all but some numpties are trying to turn the screw

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back