• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Patterson

Keith H said:
Swanjaxs said:
Give it a rest you fùckin asswipe, your lucky your "opinion" is still tolerated on Phils site, the owner of some other site can't take any sort of criticism, just throws the dummy out.

Wind, your, stupid, neck, in, you, stupid, oaf,,,,,,,

You seriously need to move on with your silly remarks and prejudice. I personally will always talk with or discuss any topic or subject with anyone, but I won’t take abuse just like anyone wouldn’t. There’s a way of conducting yourself in every walk of life, it’s about personal pride, but using some silly website war you and only a few others seem to think is happening tells me all I need to know. Find a hobby, and stop using this website to fulfil your daft perceptions on life.I think at this point it’s worth mentioning it was you who commenced the dialogue. Again.

In answer to some questions, this is what we had on Thursday morning. The contract thing was clearly not in the open at this point.
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56746/jamie-paterson-unlikely-to-be-fit-for-saturday-against-huddersfield

He’s right though and the poster should be banned from here and fansnetwork that’s if it’s the same person of course.

Keith H said:
Swanjaxs said:
Give it a rest you fùckin asswipe, your lucky your "opinion" is still tolerated on Phils site, the owner of some other site can't take any sort of criticism, just throws the dummy out.

You seriously need to move on with your silly remarks and prejudice. I personally will always talk with or discuss any topic or subject with anyone, but I won’t take abuse just like anyone wouldn’t. There’s a way of conducting yourself in every walk of life, it’s about personal pride, but using some silly website war you and only a few others seem to think is happening tells me all I need to know. Find a hobby, and stop using this website to fulfil your daft perceptions on life.I think at this point it’s worth mentioning it was you who commenced the dialogue. Again.

In answer to some questions, this is what we had on Thursday morning. The contract thing was clearly not in the open at this point.
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56746/jamie-paterson-unlikely-to-be-fit-for-saturday-against-huddersfield
Excuse me! I'll post whenever I want on this site, stick to moderating your own site aye.
Listen up, quite a few come on here bigging up SI and are allowed to post, and quite rightly, stop being so precious ffs.

Swanjaxs said:
Keith H said:

Excuse me! I'll post whenever I want on this site, stick to moderating your own site aye.
Listen up, quite a few come on here bigging up SI and are allowed to post, and quite rightly, stop being so precious ffs.

And that’s your best shot is it ?
Continuing a war in your, and a few others heads for over eighteen months is ok?
I’m uncertain you will post whatever you like on this site, try out the theory.
Everyone is allowed to post on Swansea Independent, but not loud mouthed abusive people who hide behind keyboards and love causing problems in people’s lives. You make yourself look very silly for an allegedly grown man. People can say what they like from here on in, but you really do need a mirror. ( And not for all the drugs you take ) You know where I am. I Won’t be responding to you. For you and the other few - Swansea.independent1@gmail.com Crack on.

Keith H said:
Swanjaxs said:

Continuing a war in your, and a few others heads for over eighteen months is ok?
Everyone is allowed to post on Swansea Independent, but not loud mouthed abusive people who hide behind keyboards and love causing problems in people’s lives. You make yourself look very silly for an allegedly grown man. People can say what they like from here on in, but you really do need a mirror. ( And not for all the drugs you take ) You know where I am. I Won’t be responding to you. For you and the other few - Swansea.independent1@gmail.com Crack on.

You’re accusing someone you don’t know of taking drugs?
That’s interesting.

Keith H said:
Swanjaxs said:

I said I'll post "whenever" I want not whatever thicko, read it again, and please don't correspond with me again, it seems the loudest mouth is yours, as always, mug :lol: Also, are you accusing me of drug taking?
Please expand on your allegation

Phil not sure why you tolerate one or two on here.

But I think I made the right move by going across to the other site csn't be doing with loud mouthed keyboard warriors.

People are respectful to each other on there

guthrieintherain said:

But I think I made the right move by going across to the other site csn't be doing with loud mouthed keyboard warriors.

I'm not sure why everyone just can't get along and co-exist without sniping.

If it's OK with everyone I would like to bring the discussion back to Jamie Paterson which I think was the subject line and one that deserves that discussion.

A few posts have been removed to try and reduce the inflammatory nature of the thread so I have taken it back to the last on topic reply for now and removed all non topic posts since then (which is all of them)

Please can we keep to the subject matter on topic and reduce the threats - veiled or not - as these are unacceptable.

Thanks

Keith H said:
Swanjaxs said:

Edit, 🟥 I only came on here to answer someone who started ( again) a pathetic attempt to undermine people. Me included. It was in ‘response’ nothing more, if people kept their lips shut and concentrated on the things in front of them and didn’t harbour grudges these things would never happen.

Fair enough mate, I'll ignore the allegation you made 👍

Swanjaxs said:
Keith H said:

Edit, 🟥 I only came on here to answer someone who started ( again) a pathetic attempt to undermine people. Me included. It was in ‘response’ nothing more, if people kept their lips shut and concentrated on the things in front of them and didn’t harbour grudges these things would never happen.

Fair enough mate, I'll ignore the allegation you made 👍
*I would have edited my reply to this post as Mr Haynes has bit you removed it Phil, now back to topic.

For anyone who didn't see the text doing the rounds:-

1. Paterson unhappy with contract, refusing to play - Looks accurate and came out of nowhere so kudos for that.

2. Bidwell has been told he can leave (I've put it politely) - Accurate but we all knew he was probably leaving this window anyway.

3. Korey Smith also told he can go (assuming, being told to f'off means this) - Started on Saturday which casts some doubt on it but if we bring in a couple of CMs, where does this leave him? Probably surplus to requirements?

4. RM wants to bring in 3 players from MK Dons - hardly a revelation considering we've been linked with half their squad.

5. Players unhappy & don't like RM - no evidence of this based on Saturday's second half performance but we don't know which ones are unhappy. I can imagine quite a few have had their noses put out of joint (Bennett, Cabango, Fulton, Whittaker, Bidwell, Dhanda, Walsh, Hamer/Benda etc.) but I'd be amazed if the likes of Downes, Grimes, Piroe, Ntcham, Manning, Naughton have any issue.

6. Club want to sack him but can't afford to - would be very surprised.

guthrieintherain said:

Thanks for letting us know Pal.

ARQS said:
For anyone who didn't see the text doing the rounds:-

1. Paterson unhappy with contract, refusing to play - Looks accurate and came out of nowhere so kudos for that.

2. Bidwell has been told he can leave (I've put it politely) - Accurate but we all knew he was probably leaving this window anyway.

3. Korey Smith also told he can go (assuming, being told to f'off means this) - Started on Saturday which casts some doubt on it but if we bring in a couple of CMs, where does this leave him? Probably surplus to requirements?

4. RM wants to bring in 3 players from MK Dons - hardly a revelation considering we've been linked with half their squad.

5. Players unhappy & don't like RM - no evidence of this based on Saturday's second half performance but we don't know which ones are unhappy. I can imagine quite a few have had their noses put out of joint (Bennett, Cabango, Fulton, Whittaker, Bidwell, Dhanda, Walsh, Hamer/Benda etc.) but I'd be amazed if the likes of Downes, Grimes, Piroe, Ntcham, Manning, Naughton have any issue.

6. Club want to sack him but can't afford to - would be very surprised.

I'd be amazed if the club want to sack Martin now after the work they done to get him here, although his comments about missing out on a player before Saturday's game and being frustrated could potentially be a sign there is a bit of friction but I still find it hard to believe it could be anywhere near that bad.

Hoping this is nothing, there is apparently two players coming in this week, Martin said Christie was his first choice to replace Laird so he hasn't been hung out to dry by the owners and there's still over two weeks of the window left.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back