• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Patterson

This post about the toxic atmosphere at the club, was it on Twitter? Haven't seen it!

Chief said:
Risc said:
Can’t expand at the mo I take it?

Players took Patersons side, mood in club terrible, lack of respect for Martin, person who sent the message (I don't know who it is) said it's worst atmosphere he's seen around the club.

Yesterday's second half performance doesn't tally up with that in my opinion mind you.

Sorry just seen it was a message you'd seen. It's a bit worrying. Think the second half does speak volume although if you look at the Laird situation (still doesn't add up), now Paterson, Fulton, Whittaker, Bidwell. It all doesn't feel right.

It hasn't felt right since half time at Bournemouth!

PSumbler said:
Chief said:
Martin and the official site have both officially confirmed the contracts been extended.

If they've done that early without consulting Paterson he has grounds to sue.

But yes as you say, that can be sorted in the background, he's still earning more than he would be at any other club that would have taken a punt on him in the summer, so he needs some perspective and knuckle down

I'm not saying they weren't discussing contracts - absolutely no doubt in my mind that there were extended discussions around it.

But discussions and getting a signature on a piece of paper are different things and maybe it was felt to be a done deal (verbally) and then maybe we signed a couple of players and a certain winger felt that it was wrong he was being paid less than either of them?

I don't know but the one thing I am reasonably certain on based on current events is that Paterson has not signed the contract. If he has and is moaning about wages then that suggests he is thicker than your average thick person. That's where my conclusion comes from.

ANd remember you spend many hours discussing with someone the knock on effect of our majority owners changing the goalposts after a verbal agreement over terms.... ;)

Your last paragraph is spot on though

Oh dear, this smacks of being out-of-the-loop-aboutery.

It was noted by many ydy how you chose to frown upon other news sources that shared the scoop that Pato would be absent. All on your matchday thread, poor form.

Sit him in the stand until is contract runs out that’ll learn him.
I remember a few years back Bradley Orr the right back at Bristol City had 18 months to run on his contract and he’d been offered an improved one.
He was refusing to sign it so Gary Johnson said no problem sit in the stand.
He soon realised what side his bread was buttered on.

Another question Phil. Why are you sure it’s a club leak? Would the club use Stu James who is a public critic of The Americans and how the club is generally run.

I reckon it’s a pato leak.

Risc said:
Another question Phil. Why are you sure it’s a club leak? Would the club use Stu James who is a public critic of The Americans and how the club is generally run.

Got to be. Stu James's tweets seem to be playing into the two sides to every story narrative now.

AndyCole said:
PSumbler said:
I'm not saying they weren't discussing contracts - absolutely no doubt in my mind that there were extended discussions around it.

But discussions and getting a signature on a piece of paper are different things and maybe it was felt to be a done deal (verbally) and then maybe we signed a couple of players and a certain winger felt that it was wrong he was being paid less than either of them?

I don't know but the one thing I am reasonably certain on based on current events is that Paterson has not signed the contract. If he has and is moaning about wages then that suggests he is thicker than your average thick person. That's where my conclusion comes from.

ANd remember you spend many hours discussing with someone the knock on effect of our majority owners changing the goalposts after a verbal agreement over terms.... ;)

It was noted by many ydy how you chose to frown upon other news sources that shared the scoop that Pato would be absent. All on your matchday thread, poor form.

Give it a rest you fùckin asswipe, your lucky your "opinion" is still tolerated on Phils site, the owner of some other site can't take any sort of criticism, just throws the dummy out.

Wind, your, stupid, neck, in, you, stupid, oaf,,,,,,,

AndyCole said:
PSumbler said:

No idea what you are talking about here but I am sure it makes sense to you - not frowned on anything to my knowledge but you go ahead with whatever you are on about

AndyCole said:
PSumbler said:

Some evidence would help in this scenario but I read the matchday thread and failed to see any frowning.

I didn't see any reports of the Paterson dispute until today, on any Swans outlet.

PSumbler said:
AndyCole said:

No idea what you are talking about here but I am sure it makes sense to you - not frowned on anything to my knowledge but you go ahead with whatever you are on about

Phil please do us all a favour and just ban him.

Risc said:

Interesting take and must admit not one I have considered I have to say.

Only reason I would say club is that it has undoubtedly left Paterson as the bad guy so if he has leaked it its a spectacular backfire

PSumbler said:
AndyCole said:

He's, a, dullard, have, to, make, allowances, :lol:

Risc said:
PSumbler said:

Phil please do us all a favour and just ban him.

I suspect thats probably what he wants but as someone who has never want to be "in the loop" (even in the many years where I was) I fail to see how I would worry about being "out of the loop" :lol:

Yes all very messy isn’t it. An unwelcome surprise and a further worry for us all. It reminds me of when I was 14 years old and working as a ‘dish pig’ in a restaurant in Mumbles. 8 hours I’d work for my £14. I was chuffed until I reached 15 and realised my worth. Worked myself up into a lather to confront the owners with my demand of £16 a shift, the boy became a man that day as I laid out my expectations as recompense for my skills.

Didn’t get the pay rise but agreed on burger and chips as a perk before my shift as long as I turned up half hour early to eat it and I did so outside.

Felt like a win!

Swanjaxs said:
AndyCole said:

Give it a rest you fùckin asswipe, your lucky your "opinion" is still tolerated on Phils site, the owner of some other site can't take any sort of criticism, just throws the dummy out.

Wind, your, stupid, neck, in, you, stupid, oaf,,,,,,,

You seriously need to move on with your silly remarks and prejudice. I personally will always talk with or discuss any topic or subject with anyone, but I won’t take abuse just like anyone wouldn’t. There’s a way of conducting yourself in every walk of life, it’s about personal pride, but using some silly website war you and only a few others seem to think is happening tells me all I need to know. Find a hobby, and stop using this website to fulfil your daft perceptions on life.I think at this point it’s worth mentioning it was you who commenced the dialogue. Again.

Edit, 🟥 I only came on here to answer someone who started ( again) a pathetic attempt to undermine people. Me included. It was in ‘response’ nothing more, if people kept their lips shut and concentrated on the things in front of them and didn’t harbour grudges these things would never happen.

In answer to some questions, this is what we had on Thursday morning. The contract thing was clearly not in the open at this point.
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56746/jamie-paterson-unlikely-to-be-fit-for-saturday-against-huddersfield

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back