• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Police Brutality.

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 13,445
That is bad, no way a taser should be deployed for that situation. Basically a push by the female, then the officer tasered her

Re watched and she punches the officer, so fck her. deserves to be zapped..

jack123 said:
That is bad, no way a taser should be deployed for that situation. Basically a push by the female, then the officer tasered her

You sort of redeemed yourself but ffs, that's exactly what the tazer is for.

Don't approach the situation.

BanosSwan said:
jack123 said:

I don't understand? First watch, look's like the tazer was unnecessary , second watch it was!

jack123 said:
BanosSwan said:

I don't understand? First watch, look's like the tazer was unnecessary , second watch it was!

Exactly, he did what he felt he should in the heat of the moment and was correct.

Shouldn't be solo though.

jack123 said:
BanosSwan said:

Yeah you’ve watched it over and over to decide whether or not the copper was right to do what he did. He had to make a choice literally straight away.

Anyway, she went down like a MFI wardrobe. Beautiful to watch. She won’t be doing it again.

Risc said:
jack123 said:

Yeah you’ve watched it over and over to decide whether or not the copper was right to do what he did. He had to make a choice literally straight away.

Anywway, she went down like a MFI wardrobe. Beautiful to watch. She won’t be doing it again.

I agree it’s beautiful.

Darran said:
Risc said:

Anywway, she went down like a MFI wardrobe. Beautiful to watch. She won’t be doing it again.

I agree it’s beautiful.

Another cop for the sack. Guy was backing off when the cop followed him and swept his feet. Could have hit his head on the floor. one punch kills etc. Police force doesn't need thugs like this.

controversial_jack said:
Darran said:
I agree it’s beautiful.

Another cop for the sack. Guy was backing off when the cop followed him and swept his feet. Could have hit his head on the floor. one punch kills etc. Police force doesn't need thugs like this.

God you’re a fucking mess.

Darran said:
controversial_jack said:

God you’re a fucking mess.

Do you actually have the ability to understand that other people have different views to you?

Darran said:
Class. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://twitter.com/rickyharries/status/1292419070537666561?s=21

Fair play, that's a proper drop.

Darran said:
controversial_jack said:
Do you actually have the ability to understand that other people have different views to you?

Not when they’re a pathetic twat no.

If you saw the full video, not this shortened one, you would see the guy backing off and not threatening the cop or anyone. That, to anyone has has a bit of common sense is assault

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back