• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Preseason Friendly 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Reading FC v Swansea City FC

Tiv was at Swansea a lot more than 3 years, Anthony. Up through the academy and senior debut in 2019.

Swanjaxs said:
Another shyt stream I see 👀

Was just going to post the same. Hope it's better next week when I'm abroad in Belgium, or Holland or Cyprus or..........

legoman said:
Was just going to post the same. Hope it's better next week when I'm abroad in Belgium, or Holland or Cyprus or..........

Would imagine it will be the full on multi camera feature next week, hopefully 🙏

Paid for today's stream last week. Logged into the official site but can't see where the stream is. Says "you own this package' and when I click on the 'live' link nothing happens !! can anyone help?

Anyone got firestick stream? I have found two channels when searching but both offline :(

BarryTownSwan said:
Paid for today's stream last week. Logged into the official site but can't see where the stream is. Says "you own this package' and when I click on the 'live' link nothing happens !! can anyone help?

Are you logged into another device mate?

BarryTownSwan said:

I’m getting the same. Just paid for it now but wish I’d seen this thread first 🤦‍♂️

JonTheJack said:
I’m getting the same. Just paid for it now but wish I’d seen this thread first 🤦‍♂️
Same here paid for stream but says I need to subscribe. Have emailed support but just got a reply with a list of FAQs so have emailed again

Plenty of running and effort from the Swans so far but lacking that element to link the defence and attack.
Not convinced yet that 5 at the back will suit the way that MD wants us to play but right now thats what personnel dictates.
Ginnelly on the bench along with Allen which is a good sign, will hope to see what he is about at some point in the game.

twoeyedjack said:
Same here paid for stream but says I need to subscribe. Have emailed support but just got a reply with a list of FAQs so have emailed again
Just had an email sauing they hope the issue will be resolved in 5 to 10 mins

Piroe smashes in a cracking volley after a great cross from Abdulai

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back