• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Preseason Friendly 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Reading FC v Swansea City FC

Ah well we’ll see. I’ve got screen recordings of this shower to show them when I email them myself too.

karnataka said:
2 bits of real quality :D

Indeed, the chipped ball to set Abdulai away was perfectly weighted too.
Comms said it perfectly where it was the first time what we wanted to do all came together and it was a great goal.

bakajack said:
Piroe smashes in a cracking volley after a great cross from Abdulai

£5m on his price. Come on bidders! We’ll miss that finishing mind.

How are we playing? I’ve given up on finding a stream.

monmouth said:

As I said earlier lots of effort but not quite finding flow at the moment.
Definitely less of a possession obsession though
I think that Ginnelly might be the missing link sitting behind Piroe and Yates with Key and Abdulai/Ashby (if the loan comes off) coming in off the flanks.

karnataka said:
Yates should have buried that from 6 yards ffs

I feel like it will be a monkey on his back until he smashes in the first one.

monmouth said:

I have just found it on live event 12 on my iptv. Wasn't there earlier in the game.

Royals TV apparently.

Creating chances and looking solid. About the best we could hope for compared to recent fare.

As to the importance of pre season Birmingham City went 3 down in 10 mins at Peterborough this afternoon.

Few moments of any quality. Even the goal was just a ball knocked into the channel, cross takes a deflection, and Piroe's world class finishing on the volley. An improvement over recent fare but nothing actually inspiring (unless it happened during the long stutters).

Not factoring in loans at the moment it looks to me like our best setup would be based on current personnel:

-------------- Fisher --------------
-- Darling - Cabango -- Wood --
Abdulai ---------------------- Key
-------------- Grimes -------------
---- Ginnelly -------- Ntcham --
------ Piroe --------- Hayes -----

Ntcham playing more like box to box and interchangeable with Allen or Fulton in that role with Paterson being the like for like with Ginnelly.
The need for one more fullback is obvious as is a goalkeeper and rumour is that we will tick both of those boxes by Tuesday.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back