• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Preseason Friendly 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Reading FC v Swansea City FC

bakajack said:
Not factoring in loans at the moment it looks to me like our best setup would be based on current personnel:

-------------- Fisher --------------
-- Darling - Cabango -- Wood --
Abdulai ---------------------- Key
-------------- Grimes -------------
---- Ginnelly -------- Ntcham --
------ Piroe --------- Hayes -----

Ntcham playing more like box to box and interchangeable with Allen or Fulton in that role with Paterson being the like for like with Ginnelly.
The need for one more fullback is obvious as is a goalkeeper and rumour is that we will tick both of those boxes by Tuesday.

Isn't Ginnelly a winger/wide striker?

bakajack said:
Not factoring in loans at the moment it looks to me like our best setup would be based on current personnel:

-------------- Fisher --------------
-- Darling - Cabango -- Wood --
Abdulai ---------------------- Key
-------------- Grimes -------------
---- Ginnelly -------- Ntcham --
------ Piroe --------- Hayes -----

Ntcham playing more like box to box and interchangeable with Allen or Fulton in that role with Paterson being the like for like with Ginnelly.
The need for one more fullback is obvious as is a goalkeeper and rumour is that we will tick both of those boxes by Tuesday.
i'd go with Yates rather than Hayes

Piroe on the double, exceptional work by Yates to win a ball in the channel he was second best for and Grimes with the assist.

Yates gets his first goal jumping on a howler from their keeper :)

I'm gonna say it, thats the kind of goal we were leaking last season.

Reasonably pleased.

Need a creative midfielder, new striker for Piroe, a left bsck and goalkeeper and good to go

Score looks impressive now. Clean sheet would be nice. Interested in Twitter’s judgment later, assuming we don’t do a ‘Martin’ and blow a 3 goal lead up there.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back