• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Racist Cardiff Fan

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
If he’s not banned for life you’ll know society is broken.

https://twitter.com/leftieswansfan/status/1519673806222147586?s=21&t=XNsqxK8IokX2IrUZD6Vwpg

I’ve said many times on here now that the fact people are posting videos that incriminate themselves absolutely fascinates me.

Darran said:
I’ve said many times on here now that the fact people are posting videos that incriminate themselves absolutely fascinates me.

Sums up their intelligence if you ask me Darran.

Disgusting but when the 2 bournemouth players jumped into the stands to retrieve the ball on tuesday I heard the same comment from someone somewhere behind me in the south stand

Yjb_09 said:
Disgusting but when the 2 bournemouth players jumped into the stands to retrieve the ball on tuesday I heard the same comment from someone somewhere behind me in the south stand

No “but” about it. They all should be banned for life.

Totally agree with you mate first time ive heard anything like that down the liberty! (Swansea.com)

Darran said:
If he’s not banned for life you’ll know society is broken.

https://twitter.com/leftieswansfan/status/1519673806222147586?s=21&t=XNsqxK8IokX2IrUZD6Vwpg

Thick as mince and that's his job gone and a criminal record, although this offence and subsequent conviction is probably just adding to his other convictions, :x

If you had to depict someone who posts on Anus’s site, it’s him. What a f*cking tw@t.

Whether there is a police prosecution or not, I'd be very surprised if he shows his face at their ground again. Their supporters definitely won't put up with that. They've always been a multiracial city / club.

Fucking idiot.

Thick as a canteen mug. Should know better.
Stuff like that should carry a hefty ban and fine.

Darran said:

Exactly…why the f**k are people filming themselves doing and saying things like this? All about being noticed online these days. Good or bad. It’s really sad.

They’re probably genuinely thick enough that they don’t think they’re doing anything wrong.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back