• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Russell Martin

• Thread starter Geoff
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 164
  • Views: Views 34,980
swan65split said:
Just read a post Wilder and Knill also mentioned! .......I am off to lock myself in the shed, let me know when its all sorted!

No chance, from what Ive seen today its Martin or Morris, no one else, not even Cam

A4Jack said:
Must admit I am a bit worried, think we will be ok defensively if Benda works, midfield and attack we need at least one addition and should be ok

Comparing with Derby is laughable

Losing Guehi is going to hurt, but hopefully Latibeaudiare is ready to step up along with Cooper. I have faith in Benda.

Midfield could use some work. Whatever we get for Grimes should (and probably will) be reinvested here.

As for forwards, that would depend on how any new manager wants to play. Cooper wanted a #9 to knock it to. Someone else may prefer a more fluid, mobile approach which we should already have most of the assets in place for.

We shall see.

JackBaston said:
Think we can confirm WalesOnline reads this forum based on their last article

Can anyone remember on one of the old boards, you had a little name under your main username depending on how many posts you'd made - e.g. less than 100 was Pawel Abbott and 10,000 was Ivor Allchurch or whatever and Wales Online did a story quoting from a thread here with stuff like "Swans fan Alan Curtis said he was looking forward to seeing X play", "Fan Lee Trundle commented that he thought the fee was too high"?.

ARQS said:
JackBaston said:

Can anyone remember on one of the old boards, you had a little name under your main username depending on how many posts you'd made - e.g. less than 100 was Pawel Abbott and 10,000 was Ivor Allchurch or whatever and Wales Online did a story quoting from a thread here with stuff like "Swans fan Alan Curtis said he was looking forward to seeing X play", "Fan Lee Trundle commented that he thought the fee was too high"?.

:lol:

ARQS said:
JackBaston said:

Aha thats amazing, I remember seeing Allchurch under peoples names but dont remember the others, but I came from being on BBC606 and didnt put the same level of commitment into this forum

William Hill have suspended betting (likely because 50p went on someone) and sky have cut his odds to 1/2 with the next 3 favourites moving out.

I'd be more than happy as a philosophy (Clearly demonstrated by RM) is the only way we'll overachieve with the small budget we seem to have.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/swansea/next-permanent-manager

Geoff said:
William Hill have suspended betting (likely because 50p went on someone) and sky have cut his odds to 1/2 with the next 3 favourites moving out.

I'd be more than happy as a philosophy (Clearly demonstrated by RM) is the only way we'll overachieve with the small budget we seem to have.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/swansea/next-permanent-manager

Thats the Swansea way

Just having a look on their forum, one of their fans is at the stadium and the side were arriving back from training, no sign of manager there.

Slightly concerning most think he isn’t ready though. I’d still edge towards Morris, just gut feeling.

PSumbler said:
:shock: Jody Morris still at 7/2

It’s odd.

Anyway, the nice thing about this process is we are able to take our time about it and get it right as it’s been done in plenty of time to not interfere with pre season, or signings or similar.

PSumbler said:
:shock: Jody Morris still at 7/2

Still no reason to think anything other than him Phil?

Expect him to go odds on shortly as me and a few of the lads have lumped on

MK Dons forum thread: http://www.sitdownorwellstealyourclub.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6447&sid=78f1540c39668eee8cdf399bb73d0dd1

He’s signed all his transfer targets for MK Dons, hope Scott has a decent list of players we can bring in.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-swansea-city-make-approach-for-mk-dons-boss-martin/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1627409995-1

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back