• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ryan Manning

bakajack

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
After today that's now 5 goals and 9 assists in 41 appearances.
People who think he's not all that and won't be missed next season are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Another excellent shift today, the second assist for Cullen was quick thinking when many would have just settled for the corner.

Oh and if you want a laugh check his transfermarkt page for the photo they got of him :lol:

bakajack said:
After today that's now 5 goals and 9 assists in 41 appearances.
People who think he's not all that and won't be missed next season are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Another excellent shift today, the second assist for Cullen was quick thinking when many would have just settled for the corner.

Oh and if you want a laugh check his transfermarkt page for the photo they got of him :lol:

I keep hearing and reading that it isn't cut and dried that he will be leaving us. Hopefully he puts pen to paper sooner rather than later.

Neath_Jack said:
I keep hearing and reading that it isn't cut and dried that he will be leaving us. Hopefully he puts pen to paper sooner rather than later.

I sincerely hope that what you're hearing is right. We got him when he was out of contract so can't complain if we lose him the same way, but I'd love him to sign a new deal.

JackSomething said:
I sincerely hope that what you're hearing is right. We got him when he was out of contract so can't complain if we lose him the same way, but I'd love him to sign a new deal.

I would even go so far as saying that I would forgive the owners for hanging RM and the squad out to dry over the January transfer window if they pulled out all the stops and got Piroe and Manning signed up to new deals.

bakajack said:
I would even go so far as saying that I would forgive the owners for hanging RM and the squad out to dry over the January transfer window if they pulled out all the stops and got Piroe and Manning signed up to new deals.

Piroe is an interesting one for me. Think it depends on who comes in for him this summer and how much they offer.

Pretty sure he'll be gone, but holding on to a tiny hope that he'll agree to an extension with some kind of minimum fee release clause that suits Joel. It's the hope that kills you... :D

Pay Manning what he wants ffs! You’ll spend a lot more money trying to find someone as good as him that can contribute going forward as well. No doubt he’ll leave for free though and we’ll sign someone from league 1 to replace him.

Pay him what he's worth and he'll stay...

Unless someone like Burnley come in and pays him stupid money and Premier league football of course 👍

Swanjaxs said:
Pay him what he's worth and he'll stay...

Unless someone like Burnley come in and pays him stupid money and Premier league football of course 👍

To be fair Manning on the left and Roberts on the right would be a great set of full backs that would cost Burnley next to nothing.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back