• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Ryan Manning

The quicker we tie him down to a new deal the better.

If we can get the right flank working like the left then we’ll be in a good position.

Is Lati really a better option than Fin Stevens?

Manning was very good today.

How long left on his contract? Looks as if he's getting better each game.

Cooperman said:
If we can get the right flank working like the left then we’ll be in a good position.

Lati is not a bad player skills wise, but I think my 89 year old mother could beat him in a 30 yard foot race. He worries me when he's defending one on one against a pacy winger.

Manning is a decent pro and far more swictched on and aware than anyone else.

Lati is a weird one, he doesn’t look like he’s pulling up any trees but somehow we’re a better side with him in it.

Buys a good free kick as well. His falling over skills are premier league standard.

Great to see him playing so well.

Pegojack said:
Cooperman said:

Lati is not a bad player skills wise, but I think my 89 year old mother could beat him in a 30 yard foot race. He worries me when he's defending one on one against a pacy winger.

As I said on the main match thread I feel somewhat sorry for Stevens.
Brought in to be a right wingback, when Lati (a centre back by trade) got injured we moved Sorinola (a left wingback by trade) to RWB. Imagine being third choice RWB behind a LWB and a centre half?

Lati is better than Sorinola, but he's still rubbish.. you've got to wonder why we brought in Finn Stevens

bakajack said:
Pegojack said:

As I said on the main match thread I feel somewhat sorry for Stevens.
Brought in to be a right wingback, when Lati (a centre back by trade) got injured we moved Sorinola (a left wingback by trade) to RWB. Imagine being third choice RWB behind a LWB and a centre half?

Stevens has turned into this season's Burns, a signing that just doesnt make sense

DO we need to have a Finley in the squad to meet league regulations?

Pegojack said:
Cooperman said:

Yep, he’s not blessed with pace and is susceptible to the long ball played over the top to their pacy forward.

Cooperman said:

We really shouldn't be playing a natural CB as a WB when we have wide players available. Martin does still have these little idiosyncracies that need questioning.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back