• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Plymouth Argyle v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Plymouth?

• Plymouth win

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michael Duff I apologise

You are OK really

When Duff was saying "I think I'm good at what I do" straight after the Cardiff game, I thought he was cracking up. I'm starting to admire the man.

Another really impressive win this against a decent Plymouth team and we looked leggy. Very happy Jack tonight, thank you Michael Duff and the lads.

JackSomething said:
To be fair, he did say he was better than Byers. I think it's Allergic to Hoof who has the most humble pie to eat! ;)

Great finish.

Edit, actually never mind. Dumb comment

Captain_Sham said:
When Duff was saying "I think I'm good at what I do" straight after the Cardiff game, I thought he was cracking up. I'm starting to admire the man.

I really like the guy because he's the total opposite of wusswig and I really want him to do well here.

Great performance, great three points. I hope the walking wounded can use the international break to get back, so we'll have a bigger squad to face Leicester. Very happy Jack tonight.

PS Wales weren't bad either, apart from taking the foot off the gas for 15 minutes before half time. They'll have to do better against Japan/Argies.

A word for Cullen too, did the dirty work and created the first goal that got us back into this game well done lad.

My brothers ex wife is from Plymouth and she took his kid off him and fkd to her parents in Plymouth and my brother hardly saw him grow up. Fast forward 20 years he still lives in Plymouth but hes a Swansea nut and he losing his shyt right now(in a good way). All his friends are Argyle, so happy for him.

Well well well well well.

Looks like Michael Duff has more than one way of playing. Fair play.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back