• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff?

• Swans win

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JackFish said:
Were we actually any good in the second half, or did they just let us have the ball knowing we wouldn’t break them down?

This...you didn’t seem to have a clue how to get through, reduced to the one long range shot from Whittaker at the end.
Let them come

Just rewatching their goal... Ayew just ball watching. Completely left his man wander in free.

JackFish said:
Were we actually any good in the second half, or did they just let us have the ball knowing we wouldn’t break them down?

It was so obviously this.

Goodnight (2)

Londonlisa2001 said:
Libertarian said:
Terrible 1st half. Must better 2nd half, although they did sit back allowing us more possession.
Lack of killer instinct up front, showed today. They put in a big defensive effort in the 2nd half.
Whittaker seems to have divided opinion on here. I thought he had a good game. More to come there.

He did ok. He’s just not the championship ready striker we need at this point. He may become a very good player. Positioning is good to get chances. First touch is Ok. He’s not ready. He’s all we have. It’s not good enough.

Where is that American winger anyway? Is he injured?

It's a strange time to start relying on him isn't it? A massive ask and he's not up to it yet. Partly through no fault of his own, as he's not been playing games.But also he's still got some developing to do. And a bit of extra body strength wouldn't hurt either.

benny said:
Evanski said:
f*****g embarrassed to have lost to that shower of s**t.

:lol: :lol:

surely even you, you deluded little freak, couldnt disagree that you were fucking killed. What an embarrassing team you have mind, bunch of gormy 10 foot ponces with slicked back pony tails and beards, looks like the christmas fcking nativity out there

F**k them, I can stomach a loss once every 8 years.

International break will do us good. Go again and see what we can do.

Imagine we had a Rhian Brewster... or a Ivan Toney, Pukki, or even a Kieffer Moore.

Not only would we have easily won that... im fairly confident we would be sitting comfortably top of the league.

benny said:
sainthelens said:
We all are, cos come the double you'll finally fck off.

Where is he?? :roll: Strangely absent :lol:

Pains me but you deserved it. You had a plan to start fast, score first and park the bus. We were never gonna score. Dont know what it says bout us that we could lose to a team as fckn awful as that. But it's all bout the result. You won't make the play offs on that showing, and we'll be falling over the line.

Magic_Michu said:
monmouth said:
Cardiff needed to do nothing after scoring, so I am going to congratulate the cunts.

As to us. Ok this is raw. 1) I don't really care whether Cooper has done a good job or not. He is absolutely not what we need now. The thought of him and us in the prem is truly scary. He has nothing that Clement didn't have, or Carvahal. If we were going to follow potter with him, we really might as well have stuck with them. 2) Ayew is not a very good player, even at this level. Ridiculously overhyped and overpaid. 3) We got what we deserved, for all the huffing and puffing. The team plays in the Manager's image. Cowards, passing on the responsibility and taking the easy option every time. 4) I'm not even fed up or disappointed. It felt inevitable from the start, and when I saw our approach, I didn't much care what happened. 5) It'll be play off semi final surrender again, and I can live with that given the thought of a promotion. Better manager. Build again. Properly. Not this garbage. I hate to say it, but like Brentford. They may be a point below but in attitude they are light years ahead.

Ok bollocks, I'm going to watch the frogs probably smash Wales no in the rugby just to complete a lovely day. Goodnight all.

I can’t stand Andre Ayew... he struts arounds like he’s the dogs bollards, demands the ball... but he’s really a bit sh*t really.

People go on about his workrate... I haven’t seen that for months.

Years more like it, scores the odd goal now and again, what i cant understand is why we clone him and add Hurryup.

Magic_Michu said:
Imagine we had a Rhian Brewster... or a Ivan Toney, Pukki, or even a Kieffer Moore.

Not only would we have easily won that... im fairly confident we would be sitting comfortably top of the league.

I think that’s absolutely right.

We may have sold fewer shirts in San Diego of course. Nothing against our San Diego friends who are very welcome.

sainthelens said:
benny said:
Where is he?? :roll: Strangely absent :lol:

Pains me but you deserved it. You had a plan to start fast, score first and park the bus. We were never gonna score. Dont know what it says bout us that we could lose to a team as fckn awful as that. But it's all bout the result. You won't make the play offs on that showing, and we'll be falling over the line.
Sorry but Benny deserves absolutely no credit,
Cardiff beat us fair and square, thier fans should drink it in.

But Benny no.

He's no fan of Cardiff city, he's just on here for the bants in he

Londonlisa2001 said:
Magic_Michu said:

I think that’s absolutely right.

We may have sold fewer shirts in San Diego of course. Nothing against our San Diego friends who are very welcome.

maybe you can chuck some money in for this striker then lisa?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back