• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Preston Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
eteb said:
i got hounded for saying that last week, mon. Happily lose the next 8 so this c**t leaves

I don't really want to, I just wouldn't be particularly perturbed if we do. Simply at the thought of the pain of single points in the PL next season and The Fraud's ineptitude displayed in front of millions.

The problem is that I think we need a complete reset of the squad. And that will cost a fortune or a lot of time. I’d rather we could use the £120m from the PL than have 5 or 6 years of waiting.

PSumbler said:
eteb said:
None. But that’s like comparing Burnley to Man City

Well, it's not but that's another story.

So there is the first two teams that are better than ours. Same question but for Brentford, Bournemouth, Barnsley and Reading.

Wake me up when you get to Rotherham.

But are we talking actual ability or Cooper coached ability. I think that makes a difference,

Sign of a good manager is getting a team out of a bad patch..........hes had 3 months.. Colin would have done better LoL

PSumbler said:
Mr Birch once told me that no matter how bad things should get we should never sack Steve Cooper.
What worries me is that we have little idea of what kind of football, and therefore head coach, is desired by this current "regime" (Winter et al) Phil, unless you have a view? For all that was wrong with HJ and his merry men, the head coach appointments were pretty sound, and the passing style of play seemed to be as much their desire as us ours it seems.

I would rather not stick with the devil we know, personally, because I don't know how much more of this awful football I, or probs all of us, can take. We'd be annihilated in the PL under Cooper (no matter who he buys if we scraped up), so I for one would rather us not go up under him.

There's probably loads of young promising coaches in the Spanish and Dutch leagues at least, I would have thought, but I suspect our lot would rather scrape up, get hammered and cash in on our freefalling way back. What do you think?

Londonlisa2001 said:
monmouth said:
I don't really want to, I just wouldn't be particularly perturbed if we do. Simply at the thought of the pain of single points in the PL next season and The Fraud's ineptitude displayed in front of millions.

The problem is that I think we need a complete reset of the squad. And that will cost a fortune or a lot of time. I’d rather we could use the £120m from the PL than have 5 or 6 years of waiting.

And stability. That's what I've thought all along and will think again when the PTSD of watching that wears off.

Londonlisa2001 said:
monmouth said:

That’s a fair point. But if Cooper somehow flukes a win through the playoffs we can’t exactly sack him before the season starts.

Colin Wanker got Cardiff promoted the season after the parachute payments ran out. We should give him a ring for next season.

Jinxy said:
PSumbler said:
Mr Birch once told me that no matter how bad things should get we should never sack Steve Cooper.
What worries me is that we have little idea of what kind of football, and therefore head coach, is desired by this current "regime" (Winter et al) Phil, unless you have a view? For all that was wrong with HJ and his merry men, the head coach appointments were pretty sound, and the passing style of play seemed to be as much their desire as us ours it seems.

I would rather not stick with the devil we know, personally, because I don't know how much more of this awful football I, or probs all of us, can take. We'd be annihilated in the PL under Cooper (no matter who he buys if we scraped up), so I for one would rather us not go up under him.

There's probably loads of young promising coaches in the Spanish and Dutch leagues at least, I would have thought, but I suspect our lot would rather scrape up, get hammered and cash in on our freefalling way back. What do you think?

Re your last paragraph, have a look at the top 6 of the championship table, how many british managers?

eteb said:
What’s the donkey said in his presser?

Non negotiables, didn't like us, not what I see in training, player's fault, ee aww ee aww.

Also what 'journalist' doesn't ask when he says 'non negotiables' 'what exactly are they Stevie'.

Callum Paterson LMAO

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back