• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v Preston Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any manager that picks Grimes as a captain doesn’t know what he’s doing.
Grimes is no captain and apart from one half decent season has done nothing in all the time he’s been here, he typifies the mediocrity of the squad.

Byers, Fulton, Grimes what a trio they are, and to think some fans were wetting themselves in excitement when Byers the midfield maestro signed a new contract, he’ll disappear into lower league obscurity along with Fulton and probably Grimes.

A4Jack said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Peterson and Celina could be exchanged for something called money.

Lisa I wasn't looking for a patronising response but clearly that's what I got. Why did they not get utilised? We have no creativity in the squad out of choice, not necessity. Hourihane was wanted by many clubs, yet why does he look like a busted flush for us despite his form for Villa in past seasons at the age of just 30?

Apologies if it sounded patronising. It wasn’t meant to, it was meant to sound fed up of everything being sold for the past few years with the expectation it would never catch up with us.

eteb said:
monmouth said:
I'm there too. I've no worry at all about us losing the next eight games. None at all.

i got hounded for saying that last week, mon. Happily lose the next 8 so this c**t leaves

I don't really want to, I just wouldn't be particularly perturbed if we do. Simply at the thought of the pain of single points in the PL next season and The Fraud's ineptitude displayed in front of millions.

DJack said:
PSumbler said:
Mr Birch once told me that no matter how bad things should get we should never sack Steve Cooper.

I do hope it was only you he said that to. :shock:

I think he believed it. Mind you Mr Birch never liked people having a different opinion to him, everyone sang Mr Birch's tune until he left. And then they all hated him. :lol:

Mr Birch never liked me much

Adding to the question earlier on about which players would get into our promotion winning team

Try a more up to date one - which one of the 13 players that played this afternoon would make their way into the Norwich or Watford teams?

PSumbler said:
Mr Birch once told me that no matter how bad things should get we should never sack Steve Cooper.

When we're languishing in the lower reaches of the National league he might want to revisit that opinion.

PSumbler said:
Jack2jack said:
Well it appears I missed another s**t show,how bad was it guys🙁

Don't read too much into this thread, it was an afternoon of free flowing football, intense goal mouth action a MOTM performance from their keeper that should see him at the WC In 2022 if he keeps up that form and quite how they scored with pretty much their only touch of the ball is beyond me.

Oh wait, hang on, let me rethink that. Think of how bad you think it could get and then make it a little worse than that and you won't be fair off

Us on the settee were just talking, and I said that if there’s a game I can pay a tenner to watch, I said that I wouldn’t bother. And she agreed.

PSumbler said:
Adding to the question earlier on about which players would get into our promotion winning team

Try a more up to date one - which one of the 13 players that played this afternoon would make their way into the Norwich or Watford teams?

None. But that’s like comparing Burnley to Man City

eteb said:
PSumbler said:

None. But that’s like comparing Burnley to Man City

Well, it's not but that's another story.

So there is the first two teams that are better than ours. Same question but for Brentford, Bournemouth, Barnsley and Reading.

PSumbler said:
DJack said:
I do hope it was only you he said that to. :shock:

I think he believed it. Mind you Mr Birch never liked people having a different opinion to him, everyone sang Mr Birch's tune until he left. And then they all hated him. :lol:

Mr Birch never liked me much

Unsurprising to be honest. You were always very difficult...

You weren’t bottom of his list though.

Londonlisa2001 said:
A4Jack said:
Lisa I wasn't looking for a patronising response but clearly that's what I got. Why did they not get utilised? We have no creativity in the squad out of choice, not necessity. Hourihane was wanted by many clubs, yet why does he look like a busted flush for us despite his form for Villa in past seasons at the age of just 30?

Apologies if it sounded patronising. It wasn’t meant to, it was meant to sound fed up of everything being sold for the past few years with the expectation it would never catch up with us.

No apology needed we are all frustrated. I agree with your point btw, the blame doesn't just lie with Cooper but the main problems we are seeing now are being created by him

PSumbler said:
Jack2jack said:
Well it appears I missed another s**t show,how bad was it guys🙁

Don't read too much into this thread, it was an afternoon of free flowing football, intense goal mouth action a MOTM performance from their keeper that should see him at the WC In 2022 if he keeps up that form and quite how they scored with pretty much their only touch of the ball is beyond me.

Oh wait, hang on, let me rethink that. Think of how bad you think it could get and then make it a little worse than that and you won't be fair off
First paragraph had me going there Phil, I've just read the last one, now I'm in tears.😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back