• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v QPR Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • QPR win

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PSumbler said:
Rate the players - https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/04/20/swansea-v-qpr-rate-the-players/

Not worth energy to go through each player. Can you just add a 'all fkn useless' button please?

Cooper needs to get his act together no doubt about that. But there are 11 players on the pitch. How many of them know that if Swans were to get promoted there wouldn’t be a job for them at Swansea? Lovely place to live. Would be a pain to have to move.

Woodman is a fucking disgrace I’m afraid, spawned a decent reputation off the back of some good defensive performances from our defender

JackFish said:
I can’t even work out what’s going on. We had two really good away performances last week and looked like we’d turned a corner, and then we go straight back to playing like we were a few weeks ago. Is it crazy to think that if Reading win tomorrow and beat us Sunday we could still miss out on the top six? Because if we keep playing like that it’s so hard to see us scoring.

Its sad to say that I really don't want to be in the play offs in fact I want the season to finish now as I don't want to watch that shite again.

eteb said:
Woodman is a f*****g disgrace I’m afraid, spawned a decent reputation off the back of some good defensive performances from our defender

Don't agree with that. There are plenty worse keepers at this level We should know as we struggled to choose between two worse keepers in the first year after relegation.

Richard said:
Can you imagine this team in the PL? It'll be like lambs to the slaughter.

You aren't going to have to worry about that mate. Not for one second. But even if I could imagine the team, I can't imagine the gormless twat on the touchline. Please take him someone, please, please. Believe the media shite. We are an easy on the eye passing team, honest guv.

I have no faith they will pick anyone better mind you. But even other English badge men are better. Warburton for one, or racist Bowyer.

PSumbler said:
Rate the players - https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/04/20/swansea-v-qpr-rate-the-players/

Are you taking the piss Phil 🤬

Right, that's me done for the night. I'm off to grab a beer and watch the George Floyd verdict.

monmouth said:
Richard said:

You aren't going to have to worry about that mate. Not for one second. But even if I could imagine the team, I can't imagine the gormless twat on the touchline. Please take him someone, please, please. Believe the media shite. We are an easy on the eye passing team, honest guv.

I have no faith they will pick anyone better mind you. But even other English badge men are better. Warburton for one, or racist Bowyer.

I’d take Warburton in a fucking heartbeat. And Mowbray if we are going with that criteria

eteb said:
Woodman is a f*****g disgrace I’m afraid, spawned a decent reputation off the back of some good defensive performances from our defender

Do you seriously blame Woodman for that defeat this evening?

Woodmans been playing like a fanny for months. Fk him off now. Hamer cant do any worse.

Richard said:

No.

Over-rated league and being honest, we are not resourced to compete at that level.

Big power cut around Blackpill, power only just restored. I missed the last 20 minutes. It's made my night!

LeonWasTheDog's said:
lidojack said:
I realise he's far from the only one but Guehi's form has plummeted.
Two yards too deep marking fresh air for that goal.

He was far from the worst tonight though. Smith had a shocker - how the hell did he stay on? Lowe looked disinterested and lacked any decent movement or touch. I could go on. So many failed to deliver out there.

Something's wrong. They don't look up for it and they don't look happy. The movmeent has gone to sh*t, and all's that's left is being negative and going backwards. When we're on top that looks like we're controlling the tempo and taking the sting out of the game. When we're chasing a game and still lack any urgency it just looks like we don't care and don't know how to change it.

Despite the league position, Cooper must be under a bit of pressure now, surely? This was the last season with parachute payments - only gets harder from here on.

If there is something wrong they really to look at themselves in the mirror the useless selfish cunts putting us through yet ANOTHER shite performance.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back