• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Swansea City v QPR Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • QPR win

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jackmore said:
Big power cut around Blackpill, power only just restored. I missed the last 20 minutes. It's made my night!

Jammy barsteward.

Don't see what Cooper thinks on how he sets us up and how a game pans out. We clearly have no idea and wings it on a bit magic from Lowe/Ayew. The team isn't motivated and if they are they are clearly not playing it out on the pitch. Our defence has been good no doubt but our midfield is dreadful with little box to box drive (shame about MGW) very little creativity and the walking yellow card which is Fulton.

Time to rebuild on and off the pitch .. New Management and a squad without endless average journeyman . We know we have no money but this football is just shite regardless of being 3rd.

Lifelong said:
eteb said:
Woodman is a f*****g disgrace I’m afraid, spawned a decent reputation off the back of some good defensive performances from our defender

Do you seriously blame Woodman for that defeat this evening?

I blame him for a hell of a lot points lost this season and with his fuxking shit “passing”. He is not a top half championship player - his clean sheets have been a team collective effort. He’ll make a wonder save every 10 games and people wank over him like the next Gordon banks

Its going to be Brentford again. Bournemouth will finish third and go up. Three relegated clubs to go straight back up.

Fireboy said:
PSumbler said:
Rate the players - https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/04/20/swansea-v-qpr-rate-the-players/

Are you taking the piss Phil 🤬

Look as I have said before if I can be arsed to do it then you can be arsed to rate them :p :eek: :lol: . I resisted the minus option ;) :lol:

eteb said:
Woodman is a f*****g disgrace I’m afraid, spawned a decent reputation off the back of some good defensive performances from our defender

Wtf has woodman got to do with tonights shite performance? He doesn't play in midfield or up front and he isnt the manager, you want to vent your spleen where the blame really lies.

I do fire! 1 point in two home games against Wycombe fucking wanderers and QPR!!

Someone mentioned woodman in the thread above; hence the comment. The guy is fucking wank just stating the facts 😘

Richard said:
Can you imagine this team in the PL? It'll be like lambs to the slaughter.

That's my overnight nightmare sorted.

You're absolutely spot on of course.

We're be lucky to scrape 10 points together.

Sh*ttest Premiership team ever.

Could go through lots of comments but I might as well say laughable just laughable

eteb said:
Lifelong said:
Do you seriously blame Woodman for that defeat this evening?

I blame him for a hell of a lot points lost this season and with his fuxking s**t “passing”. He is not a top half championship player - his clean sheets have been a team collective effort. He’ll make a wonder save every 10 games and people wank over him like the next Gordon banks

You have definitely lost it mate.

PSumbler said:
Match Report

GUTLESS! Swans make it easy for QPR on another poor night

Swansea City’s chances of automatic promotion were never strong before tonight but they have now effectively ended as Steve Cooper’s side served up another pathetic display to be beaten 1-0 at home by QPR in a game where yet again we looked like doing anything other than scoring.

Read more here - https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/04/20/gutless-swans-make-it-easy-for-qpr/

Never mind rate the players, lets rate Cooper... jackshit outa 10 👍

Woodman's not at fault but you could argue that he exemplifies a lot wrong with Cooper. A familar face picked time and again regardless of effectiveness when other options were and are available.

eteb said:
I do fire! 1 point in two home games against Wycombe f*****g wanderers and QPR!!

So you are blaming woodman for both games then?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back