• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Barnsley v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Barnsley?

• Barnsley win

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The change in Jamal Lowe is unbelievable. Seven in seven. To those who backed him fair play. I was the one saying to drop him.

Well, we haven't scored three in a game yet this season...

If we do get the win here, we would be ten points clear of 7th. Wow

airedale said:
Our next Saturday home game is against Norwich.

Brentford and Norwich the next two. Beat Brentford and not lose to Norwich would be fantastic

Beating both would be amazing

But make no mistake we are serious promotion contenders, this could be a very special few months ahead

It's like the passing revolution of Martinez never happened, we're a long throw team again and Connor Roberts is the new Andy Leg.

Jacket said:
It's like the passing revolution of Martinez never happened, we're a long throw team again and Connor Roberts is the new Andy Leg.

I’d refer you to our win against Watford last time out. This team can mix it. That team couldn’t

Jacket said:

We've used it much more tonight than normal - I'd say that we spotted it as a weakness in the Barnsley defence and we appear to be right

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it :lol:

Jacket said:

We aren’t. There’s time for both styles - as I’ve been saying for years. Sometimes we pass it around and get no where...and we just need to bloody hoof it up the field tbh.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back