• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Barnsley v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Barnsley?

• Barnsley win

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PSumbler said:
Jacket said:
It's like the passing revolution of Martinez never happened, we're a long throw team again and Connor Roberts is the new Andy Leg.

We've used it much more tonight than normal - I'd say that we spotted it as a weakness in the Barnsley defence and we appear to be right

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it :lol:
I'm with you on this Phil. The manager's job is to find different ways to win football matches and we would appear to have 2 these days.

Horses for courses. If we tried to keep it in the ground in this pitch we’d have not been in it at all. This is the biggest difference from potter to Cooper in my opinion

karnataka said:
PSumbler said:
We've used it much more tonight than normal - I'd say that we spotted it as a weakness in the Barnsley defence and we appear to be right

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it :lol:
I'm with you on this Phil. The manager's job is to find different ways to win football matches and we would appear to have 2 these days.

It was a criticism of people like Martinez and sometimes Rodgers that they never had a plan B. One thing you cannot point in the direction of Cooper is an unwillingness to try and do things different when he spots an opportunity.

Remember Allardyce saying we were great to watch from the half way line?

Why is anyone complaining? It is about winning. You cannot play decent football on that pitch.

PSumbler said:
karnataka said:

It was a criticism of people like Martinez and sometimes Rodgers that they never had a plan B. One thing you cannot point in the direction of Cooper is an unwillingness to try and do things different when he spots an opportunity.

Yep, his tactical nous is looking impressive, another plus point for him imo, is his motivation of the troops.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back