• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Swansea City v Brentford Match Thread

What will the result be against Brentford?

• Swans win

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Brentford win

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skippyjack said:
I'm not sure why we're waxing lyrical with a point, they have a game in hand, we needed that win.

But saying that, tonight's performance showed we are play off material.. not automatic promotion material

They have got to win that game though.

Done well to get the point tonight, showed Brentford to much respect, we should be full of confidence going into that, but we held off them, onto Rotherham.

we are auto material when we play properly - as we've showed many times. Why the fck he set up like that is mystifying. Dont get me started on lack of subs the goon

I'll take that, they are a very good side, we've had an off night, we can't be brilliant every game, we showed character an d got a point. This game doesn't define our season, still 21 games to go, roll on Sat

Swansea93 said:
Done well to get the point tonight, showed Brentford to much respect, we should be full of confidence going into that, but we held off them, onto Rotherham.

They won 3 nil at Warnock’s tonight!

Fireboy said:
Skippyjack said:
I'm not sure why we're waxing lyrical with a point, they have a game in hand, we needed that win.

But saying that, tonight's performance showed we are play off material.. not automatic promotion material

They have got to win that game though.

You need to treat games like they have already won it, but cooper went for the point

some people want to win every single game and if we don't then its Armageddon, bad day at the office so lets spank Rotherham on Sat and then we won't give a monkeys

st.lopez said:
Ok, Sounders fan here, newish to Swansea. Interesting that Swans haven't gone to their bench despite playing a man down for awhile now. Is that fairly typical? I don't care if Morris doesn't get in today, but seems like some fresh legs would make sense in this instance

Come back Saturday about five to three, we’ll be back to thinking we’re better than Brazil by then and there’ll be a upbeat mood for about five - ten minutes. Don’t miss it.

I'm one for looking at the positives.

We scabbed a draw when we totally deserved to lose, hourihane had valuable mins under his belt and we have got a bad performance out of the way.

We have a tough game at rotherham in saturday onwards and upwards.

Epaul said:
I'll take that, they are a very good side, we've had an off night, we can't be brilliant every game, we showed character an d got a point. This game doesn't define our season, still 21 games to go, roll on Sat

I agree Paul, it was an excellent point especially after going down to 10 men with a quarter of the game remaining.

2-B33-B63-E-0-CA2-4400-83-C5-E57-B3-D49836-B.png

So he went for the away set up at home tonight. I presume that'll be the way at home against our closest rivals?

Suppose the red card timing didn't help. Came just as we were starting to push forward.

Lucky we have such a terrible goal keeper.

Some nonsense being posted chaps.

Sometimes the other team plays better than you.

Great point after going a goal and a man down.

Jack Army!

Well, if we play like that again against Norwich, then I think we know the score don't we. He doesn't believe we can compete with these teams other than in a lower league FA cup way.

I have a feeling Frank and their fans reaction will be hilarious. We couldn't be much worse, had ten men, gave them a goal start and they still couldn't win.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back