• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Swansea City v Brentford Match Thread

What will the result be against Brentford?

• Swans win

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Brentford win

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just relieved with an undeserved point. In saying that a big shout out for defensive work of the team. Seen a bit of their game against Luton. Luton had a go a brentford were fortunate to get a win. There's a message there somewhere.

Neath_Jack said:
Lucky we have such a terrible goal keeper.

Some nonsense being posted chaps.

Sometimes the other team plays better than you.

Great point after going a goal and a man down.

Jack Army!

we have a fantastic goalkeeper. His kicking however is abysmal, surely you cannot argue to the contrary on that tonight

eteb said:
cooper you fucking coward. no excuses with the subs - they are all your players now, that was screaming out for some pace up front.

They are a terrific footballing side but a horrible bunch of cnts = automatic promotion material.

Ayew can genuinely fck off too - passenger for the 12th game running
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Epaul said:
I'll take that, they are a very good side, we've had an off night, we can't be brilliant every game, we showed character an d got a point. This game doesn't define our season, still 21 games to go, roll on Sat

Spot on mate.

We need to use this as a collective kick up the arse and react - like after Derby away.

Need to sort the midfield balance out with Hourihane but I'm sure that will come.

Onwards and upwards!

Muteswan said:
2-B33-B63-E-0-CA2-4400-83-C5-E57-B3-D49836-B.png

I haven't sen stats like that since I can't remember, and we still got a point :D :D

Skippyjack said:
Fireboy said:
They have got to win that game though.

You need to treat games like they have already won it, but cooper went for the point

Last season they took 6 points off us, besides beating us in the playoffs.

This season, a point a piece - I'll take that, and wipe the smirk off Tommy Tanks face.

mart6 said:
eteb said:
cooper you fucking coward. no excuses with the subs - they are all your players now, that was screaming out for some pace up front.

They are a terrific footballing side but a horrible bunch of cnts = automatic promotion material.

Ayew can genuinely fck off too - passenger for the 12th game running
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd be intrigued to hear your thoughts on the game..

I think he was wary of them on the counter as they showed a few times from our set pieces and Kyle’s first yellow they are quick on the transition and we can get caught out.

Disappointing that we don’t have a go at them because they didn’t look confident when we did go at them. Their keeper is a flapper and will get caught out again, they need to score plenty because they don’t look keeping a clean sheet against the good sides.

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/2021/01/27/swansea-1-brentford-1-2/

Player Ratings

https://www.planetswans.co.uk/2021/01/27/swansea-v-brentford-player-ratings/

eteb said:
Neath_Jack said:
Lucky we have such a terrible goal keeper.

Some nonsense being posted chaps.

Sometimes the other team plays better than you.

Great point after going a goal and a man down.

Jack Army!

we have a fantastic goalkeeper. His kicking however is abysmal, surely you cannot argue to the contrary on that tonight

Fred is superb. His kicking didn't cause us to draw the game tonight.

Brentford were better than us on the night, it happens.

If anything, tonight showed we need another midfielder for cover, because we were threadbare on the bench

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back