• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Swansea City v Brentford Match Thread

What will the result be against Brentford?

• Swans win

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Brentford win

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cooper you fucking coward. no excuses with the subs - they are all your players now, that was screaming out for some pace up front.

They are a terrific footballing side but a horrible bunch of cnts = automatic promotion material.

Ayew can genuinely fck off too - passenger for the 12th game running

Played awfully and still managed a point with 10 men against everyone's favourite to go up.
It'll feel like a win for us and a loss for them which is fantastic.

I'll take that. Brentford dominated but we can be proud at how we held firm. Not our best but that was down to Brentford not letting us play - I'll be surprised if they don't go up automatically.

Happy with point under circumstances.

I am comfortable playing negative in the right circumstances but tonight was not the time for it.

Very ugly point tonight, Steve got this one wrong. Very disappointed but not as gutted as if we had lost but had we lost there couldn't of been to many complaints.

MrSwerve said:
Played shocking, down to ten men, Frank looking like a sour-faced tw*t...

Will take that all bloody night.

Cant wait for the wankers interview.

To be fair we should have won at their place so evens it out a little. Stuff them and their manager pretend Cockneys

I'm not sure why we're waxing lyrical with a point, they have a game in hand, we needed that win.

But saying that, tonight's performance showed we are play off material.. not automatic promotion material

eteb said:
cooper you fucking coward. no excuses with the subs - they are all your players now, that was screaming out for some pace up front.

They are a terrific footballing side but a horrible bunch of cnts = automatic promotion material.

Ayew can genuinely fck off too - passenger for the 12th game running

I wonder what you would be like if we had lost.

J_B said:
Fireboy said:
Hes not match fit and only started because smith is injured, he was bound to struggle against the in form championship side, lets hope we can scrape a point and he gets vital mins and we can move onto saturday.

Maybe we'll get a late free kick...

:lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back