• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Hull City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Hull City?

• Hull win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
legoman said:
Cooperman said:
That’s a mentality issue.

Which, in turn is a management issue. I would be really concerned that Martin is the right man if it's true that there have been tensions between him and Paro and him and Obafemi. The slowness of our game is what really grinds my gears, and as one other poster mentioned earlier was epitomised to me when at the latter stages of the first half I watched Grimes strolling over to take a corner as if he didn't have a care in the world

Agreed.

eteb said:
whats the solution with patterson though lisa?

I dont think the club can win either way.

pay rise = we are walkovers

sell for what we value him at = happy days

sell to get rid but undervalue = selling everything on the cheap

clubs are chancing their arms thinking they can get him on the cheap. we need to stand firm - if valuation isnt met and he isnt willing to play, let him rot in the reserves.

the greedy c**t is 30 now, has had probably the best spell of form in his entire career over the past three months and thinks hes the dogs bollocks

I’ve no idea eteb as I don’t know the facts.

But allowing this to go on as it is is simply ridiculous. As is, to be honest, the fact that our ‘replacement’ in the advanced role is Smith. Which nullifies Piroe.
As an absolute priority we should have been looking for some sort of attacking midfielder. So the Patterson situation wouldn’t be so detrimental to our play.
I don’t understand the loans in (including Wolf and the centre back that is apparently joining). I’d it had been me, I would have recalled Ollie Cooper for starters. Developing our own players in a nothing season would have meant we’d have at least achieved something.
Having loans in our position makes no sense to me.

On a wider note, the lack of creativity is simply awful, as is our formation. At least drop Piroe back and put Obafemi up top. And play some blooming width.
I only watched the first half. I simply couldn’t be bothered to watch the second. We are just awful to watch. And we don’t seem to much care about it.

we need to change the system. we should go back to playing 433 and get a prpper no 10 and wingers to get down the and get tball in for piroe. the way we playing now we are to static in our movement there is no pace we are easy pickins for teams.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back