• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Hull City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Hull City?

• Hull win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can dress this up any way we want, but I'm sick of people saying Martin needs time. That'll be the time to be relegated. Personally? I hate Grimes. He'll never make a Captain as long as he has an aperture in his Gluteus Maximus. One-footed, one-directional.

Thank feck that's over.Lati and Smith can't carry on playing where they are,Complete lack of desire.Start like that against Luton and they'll do the same.

Cow's arse and banjo needed for training on Monday.

Job one - find the cow's arse.
Job two - hit it with the banjo.

Russell Martin has had an absolute disaster today. Won 2 games in 11, 17th in league, todays on him 100%.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
MrSwerve said:
Call me old fashioned...Martin laughing and shaking hands with Hull players at FT... :?

Martin needs to have a word with himself if that's true.

Just posting what I saw on SwansTV mate.

Risc said:
Russell Martin has had an absolute disaster today. Won 2 games in 11, 17th in league, todays on him 100%.

He’ll find somebody to blame I’m sure !!

MrSwerve said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:
Martin needs to have a word with himself if that's true.

Just posting what I saw on SwansTV mate.

I don't doubt it for a second swerve.... Sums the bloke up tbh and he's not doing himself any favours with the fans. He's another fucking fake who talks a load of shit but frankly has no clue what he's doing.

Darran said:
MrSwerve said:
Call me old fashioned...Martin laughing and shaking hands with Hull players at FT... :?

I was just about to post the same thing. Not what you want to see.

Not going to win and hearts and minds doing that rubbish is he. Imagine as a fan that travelled to Hull and witnessed that performance and then see the manager pulling that shite.

MrSwerve said:
Agreed don't like that.
Cant score and defending like fckn plums .....again.
And again RM under the cosh for me, need a massive response Tuesday or he will see fist pumping .

Risc said:

Pressure’s building now isn’t it? We’ve got the games in hand but they way we’re playing that means nothing.

He’s been given a bit of a bad hand by the board though. It’s obvious we’re a few players short. And Paterson’s thrown him under a bus as well, the tw*t. It all adds up to a worrying future.

sainthelens said:
MrSwerve said:
Agreed don't like that.
Cant score and defending like fckn plums .....again.
And again RM under the cosh for me, need a massive response Tuesday or he will see fist pumping .

Indeed Saint and I hope all is well this Saturday evening for you.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back