• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22: The Official Millwall FC v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Millwall?

• Millwall win

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Swans win

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pegojack said:
Obafemi was outstanding as the lone striker, worked his socks off all night and was a real threat too. My MOTM.

Either him or Kyle "Possessed by the spirit of Franco Baresi" Naughton.

Three games ago this place was in meltdown, calling for Martin's head. Now there's talk of a late play off push.

Some of our fans are as inconsistent as the team's form and play this season.

Jackfath said:
Three games ago this place was in meltdown, calling for Martin's head. Now there's talk of a late play off push.

Some of our fans are as inconsistent as the team's form and play this season.
That's football😉

I’m predicting a 10th place finish… with that Martin will have done an excellent job this season.

Lots of pundits are now fancying us for next season.

We should all be able to see what Martin is trying… when it works, it’s blo0dy fantastic

Think we're too far behind to get to the playoffs now, although given our next three are very winnable and we have to play Boro at home, who knows? I'll be happy with a top half finish and some optimism for next season though.

Glad to see I'm not the only one eyeing the table with a cheeky... "could we?" Of course we can't... but it still something to play for.

It‘s an odd one. A couple of weeks ago I was fed up with the lack of movement off the ball and the fart arseing around. Now we seem to be playing for each other. Let’s hope it continues.

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1511452641318088705?s=21&t=uHO7ZcJSXw4X1xkPeTGPBg

😂😂😂 few of our followers going to be despising this tonight.

Gutting that I missed this one but I am glad to see that it was not a case of the morning after the night before.

Will have to have a hunt around to see if I can find a full match version to watch online later.
I think the playoffs are beyond us if I am being brutally honest, but any finish in the top 10 would have been happily accepted by the fans before the season started considering the depth of the rebuild needed both in terms of the squad and the playstyle.

Found it on Millwall official site:
https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/202122/april/millwall-vs-swansea-city-on-26-dec-21/?autoplayvideo=true
Despite what it says it IS the game from last night

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back