• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22: The Official Millwall FC v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Millwall?

• Millwall win

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Swans win

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Geoff thom said:
Manning is worrying me

Manning’s doing what he has to if nobody’s talking to him. It was Smith who causing us the bigger problems. That and us being knackered.

Still, all’s well that ends well. A good 3 points that as Millwall have been going well at home.

Outstanding win on the road.

Trusting the process ;)

Really good win that, especially after Saturday. Nice to see us being a bit more ambitious with all our possession too. Still looked a bit shaky in the last 15 but can’t complain! Top half finish suddenly looking very achievable.

Three away wins on the bounce. Excellent work Swans.

Very good win that, horrible place to go and pick up points.
We tired towards the end and I wish we'd try to waste time/control the game whilst moving forwards. Tired legs lead to mistakes and we just invite pressure by trying to keep possession in our half.

Only 8 points off the play-offs! Who'd have thought? 😃

Pegojack said:
Obafemi was outstanding as the lone striker, worked his socks off all night and was a real threat too. My MOTM.
^This

What a great win. Could have tied it up earlier and removed the need to crap our pants at the end, but amazing.

As a nice bonus, probably ensures we end above scum central now. How humiliating for them, with their parachutes and all.

Cracking win, controlled the game and should have won by more. ⚽⚽

Fantastic result, didn't see that coming, thought we'd be bit wiped out after Saturday. Next 3 games are 3 of the bottom 4, a possible 75 points achievable till end end of the season.....we couldn't......could we ???

We still have Forest Boro Muff & QPR to play, anything is possible isn’t it? :shock:

Bluenile said:
Only 8 points off the play-offs! Who'd have thought? 😃

Next three against bottom three aswell I believe?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back