• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Swansea City vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread

What will the result be against Nottingham Forest?

• Swans win

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Nottingham Forest win

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Geoff thom said:
AndyCole said:
The fact you don't get it could very well be your problem. Open your eyes.

It's so very obvious to the few of us who 'See' and not just ' Look' , like many of the unthinking Martinballists.

*numpties, ffs.

Deffo numptys, we haven't got pace and haven't for a while cooper knew that as he didn't inject us with pace when here .
We need a transfer window to replace cabango and Bennett for two players with pace
Now open your eyes

The best thing to do is to not reply. He can shout himself out by himself then.

We do really lack pace in the squad and despite playing with 'wingbacks' we also lack width until the point of us being camped around their 18yd box.

AndyCole said:
I have honestly missed Cooper's fists-a-pumpin

It's a such the pity it was to the Away end.

Such a tragedy.

Cooper had so much to give.

Wunter Out.

Not at the game today, young man? I thought you would have been all over this, or have you spent all your pocket money on sweets?

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Jack2jack said:
Well pick the bones out of that one.🥴

Not hard. Out thought by a team that realised it’s more important to control the game than possession in your own half. Embarrassingly easy really. We even had 3 or 4 warning shots first half and ignored them.
Possibly, had N'cham and Piroe taken their chances, we could well be having an entirely different conversation, we have got issues, that need addressing PDQ.👍

Geoff thom said:
AndyCole said:
The fact you don't get it could very well be your problem. Open your eyes.

It's so very obvious to the few of us who 'See' and not just ' Look' , like many of the unthinking Martinballists.

*numpties, ffs.

Deffo numptys, we haven't got pace and haven't for a while cooper knew that as he didn't inject us with pace when here .
We need a transfer window to replace cabango and Bennett for two players with pace
Now open your eyes

My eyes are wide open, far more so than yours could ever be, clearly.

Apparently Cabango could play fullback for The Dragons - has oodles of pace but unfortunately not the football brain.

Bennett's cover tackle was a thing of beauty - brains over pace.

So, you think it's 'Deffo' and 'numptys' ? Rightio, I rest my case. (Crikey the standards here have plummeted.)

That was sobering. I’d appreciate understanding the inner mind of Martin, does he really think the minefield trio of Grimes, Downes and Smith is his best option? What’s his thinking behind having wing backs so far up the pitch that they leave acres of open space where goals seem to be flowing from? There were signs of progression, maybe a case of two steps forward and one back, but recent weeks have been flat out in reverse.

Skippyjack said:
monmouth said:
Cooper has been lucky and inherited some pace and hasn't had a chance to sell them yet. That Johnson bloke and the full back on the right are bloody rapid. The thought of Williams being picked or, if they move to their left and target that instead...Bennett, is bloody scary. They can wang it into the channels all day..or just play it out after dispossessing Grimes...or Smith can just pass it to them.

My confidence is waning. The wingnuts will be thrilled if we lose.

The wingnuts are on the other site, Vetchonian who was dubious at the start and Perch, who let's face it, hated every manager including Martinez when we romped league one, but he did have a soft spot for Brendan, but he had a grudge over Laudrup FFS an all, he's against the grain no matter what, he's a weird tw*t

Perch needs help.
If people can’t see it now they’ll never see it.
He’s a poisonous prick that needs to be wired up to the national grid and I’m not even sure that would work.

Cooperman said:
AndyCole said:
I have honestly missed Cooper's fists-a-pumpin

It's a such the pity it was to the Away end.

Such a tragedy.

Cooper had so much to give.

Wunter Out.

Not at the game today, young man? I thought you would have been all over this, or have you spent all your pocket money on sweets?

Hes like dwight, doesn't go to games, likes to post when we lose, still lives at home with his mam and dad and has a very small cock.

Jack2jack said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:
Not hard. Out thought by a team that realised it’s more important to control the game than possession in your own half. Embarrassingly easy really. We even had 3 or 4 warning shots first half and ignored them.
Possibly, had N'cham and Piroe taken their chances, we could well be having an entirely different conversation, we have got issues, that need addressing PDQ.👍

This.
Way too flaky, defenders needed asap. What could go wrong....did. Fckn gutted.

We need to address our thinking on possession, where and how we use it.

Cooperman said:
That was sobering. I’d appreciate understanding the inner mind of Martin, does he really think the minefield trio of Grimes, Downes and Smith is his best option? What’s his thinking behind having wing backs so far up the pitch that they leave acres of open space where goals seem to be flowing from? There were signs of progression, maybe a case of two steps forward and one back, but recent weeks have been flat out in reverse.

Until Martin gets his men the stubborn twat needs to play 4 at the back, yes we won't have as much possession but as has been shown the last three games you don't need alot of possession to win games .

Fireboy said:
Cooperman said:

Hes like dwight, doesn't go to games, likes to post when we lose, still lives at home with his mam and dad and has a very small cock.

He comes across as a right tw@t in fairness

Downes Grimes Smith all virtually the same players, desperately need some attacking flair midfielder in January

The worst we have played for years

They can stick their season tickets up their arse after that performance

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back