• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Swans v QPR Official Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • QPR win

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought sorinola played ok.

Now we get to see Stevens. I’d rather Cullen had lasted a bit longer.

Sucks for Cullen he seems to have trained well to get back into the reckoning lately.

Cundle for Cooper will now be the obvious change when/if Cooper starts to tire.

Solihullswans said:
fin should of been coming on anyway

Don't know what the plan was, maybe wanted to try something and see how it goes before bringing Stevens on later for an attacking player and Cullen move up.

Is it worth watching the rest of this do we think? Have we seen the ending before? Place your bets. I refuse to allow my hopes to build up.

Great reflexes by Benda there, the deflection was taking that back the way he came from.

monmouth said:
Is it worth watching the rest of this do we think? Have we seen the ending before? Place your bets. I refuse to allow my hopes to build up.

With Millwall scoring we appear to be briefly above our cousins down East, so expect a double by them

Great save from Benda after the shot was deflected. Has to have made the GK spot his oen after today.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back