• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official QPR v The Swans Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• QPR win

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skippyjack said:
eteb said:
skip, we had double the shots on target and two goals disallowed, dont give me fckin delusional

plums on here negative for negative sake.

We played the in fomr team in the league gunning for autos, away from home, and limited them to pretty much f**k all so they had to rely on the ref for free kick after free kick

No, you're just so wide of the mark when analysing that performance, we got away with a point in the end, due to fortune and their poor finishing.. we're still so naive and are toothless.. if they would've won 2-0 we couldn't complain.. you're talking as if we dominated and should've won 3 points, rational and other forms of debate say we were lucky to walk away with a point

got away with it!!!

you're on your own with this one im afraid. Negative tede, absolutely draining mate

eteb said:
ntcham and pato and we win that comfortably.

Ntcham alone i think we would too.

Surely obafemi and piroe instead of smith is worth a go now the defence looks better

You last line is a good shout imo. Mind you, we won't have Downes next game.

eteb said:
Skippyjack said:
No, you're just so wide of the mark when analysing that performance, we got away with a point in the end, due to fortune and their poor finishing.. we're still so naive and are toothless.. if they would've won 2-0 we couldn't complain.. you're talking as if we dominated and should've won 3 points, rational and other forms of debate say we were lucky to walk away with a point

got away with it!!!

you're on your own with this one im afraid. Negative tede, absolutely draining mate

I'm rational and balanced.. you've got delusional tendancies, not surprising though, with your posting persona.. you're just a bit thick though in all fairness, so no surprise

Skippyjack said:
eteb said:
got away with it!!!

I'm rational and balanced.. you've got delusional tendancies, not surprising though, with your posting persona.. you're just a bit thick though in all fairness, so no surprise

leave the personal issues at home mate, no need to let them spill on to here and depress everyone with your negative tede.

I can’t see why anyone would think that was anything other than a poor game. It was like two second rate heavyweights lumbering around without landing a punch.

Itchysphincter said:
Any see why anyone would think that was anything other than a poor game. It was like two second rate heavyweights lumbering around without landing a punch.

We were Barcelona 2012 apparently, while the rational talk says otherwise, obviously

Skippyjack said:
eteb said:
skip, we had double the shots on target and two goals disallowed, dont give me fckin delusional

plums on here negative for negative sake.

We played the in fomr team in the league gunning for autos, away from home, and limited them to pretty much f**k all so they had to rely on the ref for free kick after free kick

A draw is fair dos for me, both teams not really threatening to score. We did well to limit their number of shots on goal to be fair. Dont think either side would complain, albeit, we could have nicked a win, with a bit more of a cutting edge. Fookin opinions aye!👍

Skippyjack said:
Itchysphincter said:
Any see why anyone would think that was anything other than a poor game. It was like two second rate heavyweights lumbering around without landing a punch.

We were Barcelona 2012 apparently, while the rational talk says otherwise, obviously

who said that you absolutely donkey?

You are literally the only person whos said we didnt deserve anything,

your standard rhetoric is to turn anything in to a negative, and its facking draining. As I said, its understandable that you have personal issues making you feel that way, but we dont need it on here too.

eteb said:
Skippyjack said:

your standard rhetoric is to turn anything in to a negative, and its facking draining. As I said, its understandable that you have personal issues making you feel that way, but we dont need it on here too.

Reading comprehension again.. you're so thick, it's pointless debating with you

Skippyjack said:
eteb said:

Shut up Skip.

Skippyjack said:
eteb said:

ah high and mighty is back. Bore off and take your GCSE in being a moany little div with you.

eteb said:
Risc said:
Not read the thread, but impressed with us today. Pato or Ntcham would have been the difference between one and three points today.

I never want this club to put itself at risk, but I hope we can find something, somewhere to help Martin out as squad is desperately short, he deserves it.
s**t apparently risc. Some entitled little brats on here, constant doom brigade

F*ck me how can anyone call that sh*t?! Playing against the form team in league away from home.

We haven’t got a striker on £3.5m per year anymore to be the difference in these games, we haven’t got premier league players like Guehi at the back, not got the two most creative wing backs in the league anymore to get us goals and assists.

We got an attacking midfielder crying refusing to play because he’s only £7k per week. Ntcham out aswell.

Cracking performance/result under the circumstances.

PSumbler said:
sainthelens said:
Is it just me, or do all roads now lead to legoland and the double?

Sweet!

This is it for me, and helping them into league 1. We will be mid table, which is why I don’t get the loan idea. We need top two form to get a play off place. It’s possible of course, but can anyone honestly see it?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back