• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official QPR v The Swans Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• QPR win

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our wingbacks are actually getting back to defend now. Didn't see much of that before xmas.

Skippyjack said:
Darran said:
That’s a very good point away to QPR but I thought we were extremely boring and need to get the ball through to Piroe quicker though some expert who clearly knows more than me about the beautiful game will point to stats and things or something.

We were toothless when Piroe went off, Ntcham and a few signings are needed, Christie looks like a coup.. helps Cabango defensively.. I expect more from this group of players though.. Latibeaudiere had his best game tonight, but it's clear we need a LWB, preferably with pace

Spot on my friend.

eteb said:
monmouth said:
Agree, still painful to watch, and tonight, like with Cooperwang, I started to do other things while it was on. Hope it gets better.

feel thats harsh, we try and play (and played some good stuff) on a very small pitch against an in form team with two of our best creative players out.

A brilliant performance i thought and undoubtedly the better side

Better side in that 2nd half?.. they had the two best chances and always looked a threat.. we didn't look like scoring at all.. but keep on banging that delusional drum

What!?!? I couldn’t not watch. Some very good football in show. A well fought game against two good teams.

monmouth said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:
Can’t say I’m enjoying this any more than Cooperball, but the results are worse.

Downes has that in his locker. Austin a c*nt. Ref poor.

Oh well onwards and upwards (or mid-tablewards). Martin needs some help with a couple more players.

Agree, still painful to watch, and tonight, like with Cooperwang, I started to do other things while it was on. Hope it gets better.

Really good point but omg we are dreadful to watch. If that wasn't my team tonight would have switched off long before the end. Where was the excitement, the keeper saving shots or even goals. Carry on with that type of entertainment and there will be quite a few thinking about renewing their season tickets.

Skippyjack said:
eteb said:
feel thats harsh, we try and play (and played some good stuff) on a very small pitch against an in form team with two of our best creative players out.

Better side in that 2nd half?.. they had the two best chances and always looked a threat.. we didn't look like scoring at all.. but keep on banging that delusional drum

skip, we had double the shots on target and two goals disallowed, dont give me fckin delusional

plums on here negative for negative sake.

We played the in fomr team in the league gunning for autos, away from home, and limited them to pretty much fuck all so they had to rely on the ref for free kick after free kick

cmajack said:
monmouth said:

Really good point but omg we are dreadful to watch. If that wasn't my team tonight would have switched off long before the end. Where was the excitement, the keeper saving shots or even goals. Carry on with that type of entertainment and there will be quite a few thinking about renewing their season tickets.

aye cos we've been blessed with swashbuckling stuff over the last two seasons, dear god

Not read the thread, but impressed with us today. Pato or Ntcham would have been the difference between one and three points today.

I never want this club to put itself at risk, but I hope we can find something, somewhere to help Martin out as squad is desperately short, he deserves it.

Risc said:
Not read the thread, but impressed with us today. Pato or Ntcham would have been the difference between one and three points today.

I never want this club to put itself at risk, but I hope we can find something, somewhere to help Martin out as squad is desperately short, he deserves it.
shit apparently risc. Some entitled little brats on here, constant doom brigade

eteb said:
Skippyjack said:

skip, we had double the shots on target and two goals disallowed, dont give me fckin delusional

We played the in fomr team in the league gunning for autos, away from home, and limited them to pretty much f**k all so they had to rely on the ref for free kick after free kick

We certainly kept them quiet, although they made the clearer chances if fewer. We got in some good positions but never quite made the most of it.

Downes’s red card could make a big difference next time out. 🤔

eteb said:
monmouth said:

Oh, I’m happy enough, it just never really engaged me. That might say more about my attitude to football than the performance, but I never felt that we’d score and if we did it would feel exactly like a Cooper job. But as I say, I’m happy that we basically made them look a load of nothing. I’m sure we have more in the tank.

ntcham and pato and we win that comfortably.

Ntcham alone i think we would too.

Surely obafemi and piroe instead of smith is worth a go now the defence looks better

eteb said:
Skippyjack said:

We played the in fomr team in the league gunning for autos, away from home, and limited them to pretty much f**k all so they had to rely on the ref for free kick after free kick

No, you're just so wide of the mark when analysing that performance, we got away with a point in the end, due to fortune and their poor finishing.. we're still so naive and are toothless.. if they would've won 2-0 we couldn't complain.. you're talking as if we dominated and should've won 3 points, rational and other forms of debate say we were lucky to walk away with a point

eteb said:
we win that comfortably with ntcham

I was thinking that all through the game, he's got the knack of finding pockets of space between the lines and uses the ball quickly when the opportunity is there. He was sorely missed tonight and Wolf isn't a good enough stand in for him yet.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back