• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Swans v QPR Official Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • QPR win

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, well...we ditch the pissing about at the back and keep a clean sheet and win. Is there a lesson to be learned here?

Well done lads, let this be a springboard for the season. 🦢🦢🦢

Much less creative second half, more a backs to the wall effort. That said, never looked particularly troubled and very solid.

If obafemi was on the bench, we would have stretched them with his pace second half as they threw everyone forward.

Something to build on. Been a while

Thank fuck. Would Anyone have bet on 40% and a 1-0. Will he punch the air? Yes. The Process is dead.

crazedbison said:
So, serious question, does this now mean Martin will admit his previous system just won’t work for us?

Wait for the post match press conference, there’ll be bottles and tables being thrown about the place because we had less than 50% possession 🤣

A much needed win and a first half performance to enjoy too.
On to Brum….

Above Bigger Than Barca FC in the table too, happy days! 🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️

Wins a win, full seven days before Brum to nappy change Obafemi, then leave him out on our terms... #fukhim

Slightly cringed at the RM fist pump at the East stand, after the last 13-odd results - but there we are. A win is a win.

I thought QPR's high line was pretty suicidal considering how many times we caught them over the top in the first half. You could see their game plan was to press high with four across our box, Benda though was having none of it and just went long.

Still not convinced on Ben over Darling especially after the first minute when he was lucky to escape a red I think but otherwise I had no complaints with the line up at all and the selection justified itself with our first home win of the season.

Now we have a week to help bed in the new boys and hopefully get Obafemi back onside.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
A much needed win but lots of work too do.

Agree but the performance as much as the result was a step in the right direction from my perspective.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back