• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Swans v QPR Official Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • QPR win

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lose this and I suggest we can feel free to really start panicking. Tha apathy I hear/see from our home crowd will probably continue, an air of acceptance.
Jesus we need a win so badly now, but all I can see happening is us flattering to deceive/suicidal defending and even though we'll probably score first, the world and its wife knows we can't possibly hang on anymore.
Go on Russ, prove me wrong.

We have to win this. No more excuses Russell. The fans have just about reached the end of their tether. Cut the BS, stop the p*ssing about at the back and just win.

I woke up today and realised that I don't like QPR, horrible lot of fans.

So I'm full positive beans, let's slap them.

Few shocks coming with the team I think.

sainthelens said:
Lose this and I suggest we can feel free to really start panicking. Tha apathy I hear/see from our home crowd will probably continue, an air of acceptance.
Jesus we need a win so badly now, but all I can see happening is us flattering to deceive/suicidal defending and even though we'll probably score first, the world and its wife knows we can't possibly hang on anymore.
Go on Russ, prove me wrong.

Unfortunately, I think QPHa might be the most dangerous team we’ve faced so far with pace and guile on the counter. Another bad one coming. 1-3.

bloke at work says Pattersan had a strop with Russel MArtin again.

Jak365 said:
bloke at work says Pattersan had a strop with Russel MArtin again.

Well a mate of a mate says that they love each other.

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1566048368752676870?s=21&t=B2bCuq3fDMtM2uJsE_XO5Q

A couple of surprises here in the lineup for me.

Benda coming in is a pleasant surprise, I am hoping that he will put in a strong display.

Cabango coming back in for Darling is also a surprise, with the way he left the team out to dry with his daft red I would have expected him to be left on the bench to send a message to him about his mentality.

Pleasantly surprised to see that Cooper keeps his place, the last few times our youngsters have put in a great performance they end up benched or dropped altogether (see Whittaker's hat trick). Absolutely deserves his place in the starting team.

Slightly surprised to see Paterson start instead of either Cundle or Okoflex, but am prepared to give the benefit of the doubt on this one. Not surprised to see Sorinola start instead of Stevens given his hugely encouraging performance against Stoke.

Either injured or maybe thrown a strop as he never got a move on Thursday or maybe just tactical as he is not pulling up trees this season yet.

Leaves us dreadfully short up front though.

legoman said:
We have to win this. No more excuses Russell. The fans have just about reached the end of their tether. Cut the BS, stop the p*ssing about at the back and just win.

Oh come on! As long as Russ is proud of the team’s energy and attitude, that’s all that matters. Even if we do throw away a lead in the last 3 minutes. :lol:

(I’m not sure it’s a must win, but we need to see something positive don’t we? We have to get rid of those bad habits of missing chances and then fecking up at the back).

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back