• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Swans v QPR Official Match Thread

What will the result be against QPR?

• Swans win

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • QPR win

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bakajack said:
A couple of surprises here in the lineup for me.

Benda coming in is a pleasant surprise, I am hoping that he will put in a strong display.

Cabango coming back in for Darling is also a surprise, with the way he left the team out to dry with his daft red I would have expected him to be left on the bench to send a message to him about his mentality.

Pleasantly surprised to see that Cooper keeps his place, the last few times our youngsters have put in a great performance they end up benched or dropped altogether (see Whittaker's hat trick). Absolutely deserves his place in the starting team.

Slightly surprised to see Paterson start instead of either Cundle or Okoflex, but am prepared to give the benefit of the doubt on this one. Not surprised to see Sorinola start instead of Stevens given his hugely encouraging performance against Stoke.

We know what Paterson can do if he can be arsed. If he’s focussed, first name on the team sheet for me. Well, after Joe and Piroe that is, so 3rd name, but that doesn’t sound as impressive.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
bakajack said:
A couple of surprises here in the lineup for me.

Benda coming in is a pleasant surprise, I am hoping that he will put in a strong display.

Cabango coming back in for Darling is also a surprise, with the way he left the team out to dry with his daft red I would have expected him to be left on the bench to send a message to him about his mentality.

Pleasantly surprised to see that Cooper keeps his place, the last few times our youngsters have put in a great performance they end up benched or dropped altogether (see Whittaker's hat trick). Absolutely deserves his place in the starting team.

Slightly surprised to see Paterson start instead of either Cundle or Okoflex, but am prepared to give the benefit of the doubt on this one. Not surprised to see Sorinola start instead of Stevens given his hugely encouraging performance against Stoke.

We know what Paterson can do if he can be arsed. If he’s focussed, first name on the team sheet for me. Well, after Joe and Piroe that is, so 3rd name, but that doesn’t sound as impressive.

Very true, and its not like we are short of attacking options now if he gets complacent.

I've paid for my Swans TV ticket, I'm on the match page but don't see the watch Now button.

Anyone else having this or are you able to get video?

Edit: I emailed them and received a standard reply with a link that worked. Odd

ABSwan said:
I've paid for my Swans TV ticket, I'm on the match page but don't see the watch Now button.

Anyone else having this or are you able to get video?

Edit: I emailed them and received a standard reply with a link that worked. Odd

The button appeared soon after you posted

Solihullswans said:
anyone know y obafemi not in the squad just seen the team

Possible strop

https://planetswans.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9972

Come on then, let’s keep this unbeaten run going….😉

Definite red card for Cabango. We’ve dodged a bullet there.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back