• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Middlesbrough FC vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

LW will play it safe. Fulton and Grimes with Cullen starting up top.

Franco and Eom to also start.

quite dissapointed with how sales are looking for the preston game, are we taking many up here?

quite dissapointed with how sales are looking for the preston game, are we taking many up here?
Yeah I was taken aback by how empty it is. Assuming that people who are on the fence about going are waiting for the Boro game to see how we look, or have bought tickets for the Cardiff game and are sitting out Preston.

Yeah I was taken aback by how empty it is. Assuming that people who are on the fence about going are waiting for the Boro game to see how we look, or have bought tickets for the Cardiff game and are sitting out Preston.
Lots of people still on holidays won’t help.

I wonder how many sold for our first home game last season and the season before? It would be interesting to compare figures.

Lots of people still on holidays won’t help.

I wonder how many sold for our first home game last season and the season before? It would be interesting to compare figures.
Birmingham last season was reported as 18,051 and Blackburn the season before was 16,632.

Although the attendances always seem to be exaggerated so I think they go by tickets sold, rather than people through the turnstiles

Birmingham last season was reported as 18,051 and Blackburn the season before was 16,632.

Although the attendances always seem to be exaggerated so I think they go by tickets sold, rather than people through the turnstiles
They include season tickets in that figure, no matter if the ticket holder turns up or not.

Wonder if we’ll get anywhere near those figures for Preston?

Personally I can’t wait for the season to kick off.

They include season tickets in that figure, no matter if the ticket holder turns up or not.

Wonder if we’ll get anywhere near those figures for Preston?

Personally I can’t wait for the season to kick off.
Yes that's what I thought. I expect there'll be about 16-17k there, depending on how many Preston bring down as well

Yes that's what I thought. I expect there'll be about 16-17k there, depending on how many Preston bring down as well
I’m expecting similar figures as well.

Fingers crossed the sun makes an appearance . Can’t wait 😍

I’m expecting similar figures as well.

Fingers crossed the sun makes an appearance . Can’t wait 😍
Same here, Saturday was great to be back in the stadium but the first home game of the season is always one to look forward to. Hopefully we're still feeling positive after the game!

Stolen from the Boro forum:

Question:

1: How would you choose the team based on the info we have at the moment?

Vig, Key, Cabango, Darling, Tymon, Grimes, Franco, Abdulai, Ronald, Eom, Vipotnik

2: Which new player do you have the greatest expectations for?

Franco - think he has the attributes to dominate in midfield

3: Will we get more players to the club this month?

Yep - a 10 and a centre back 🤞🏻

4: Have you had a good summer holiday?

Bonza

5: Guess the result of the match and the scorers for Swansea?

2-1 Boro - Vipotnik

6: What are your expectations for the new season and what realistic position in the table can we expect?

9th - a couple of points short of play offs

1: How would you choose the team based on the info we have at the moment?

Vig, Key, Cabango, Darling, Tymon, Grimes, Franco, Abdulai, Ronald, Eom, Vipotnik

2: Which new player do you have the greatest expectations for?

Vipotnik, I think he could be the calibre of centre forward that will bring out the best in Ronald and Eom

3: Will we get more players to the club this month?

Yep - hopefully Providence, that swedish playmaker kid and a centre half on loan to pad out the squad

4: Have you had a good summer holiday?

Whats a holiday?

5: Guess the result of the match and the scorers for Swansea?

Boro 0-2 Vipotnik on the doube

6: What are your expectations for the new season and what realistic position in the table can we expect?

8th - close but fall just short of the playoffs

Best prediction I've seen is a 2-1 loss. Banker home win according to the pundits.

Be good to surprise a few tomorrow

Footie all starts again tonight at last!
Will be interesting to look at the Blackburn game - I am shocked that Szmodic hasn't left yet
28 years old, 27 goals and 4 assists in 44 games from attacking midfield
Hasn't stopped there being tons of speculation from what I can see at a glance though

Best prediction I've seen is a 2-1 loss. Banker home win according to the pundits.

Be good to surprise a few tomorrow

Their fans aren’t confident as they haven’t won an opening fixture for 10 years

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back