• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Middlesbrough FC vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Footie all starts again tonight at last!
Will be interesting to look at the Blackburn game - I am shocked that Szmodic hasn't left yet
28 years old, 27 goals and 4 assists in 44 games from attacking midfield
Hasn't stopped there being tons of speculation from what I can see at a glance though
If he performs well these first few games, he may leave by the end of this window. Last season was a stand out season for him, so he may be seen as a one season wonder.

Anyone actually managing to make this tomorrow? No chance of me getting to Boro for 12:30 as much as I love opening day, so off with the best mate to see his Exeter City at home to Rotherham

Not holding out much hope to be honest. Rip your hand off for a point, but it looks like a nailed-on home win by a couple of goals, unfortunately.

First gripe of the season. How/why the fck are players injured? They've had few months to get themselves sorted...both players and medical side.

Double training sessions a day probably fatigue and not great recovery time..

No excuses for walking footy tomorrow. If we don't put a shift in again at Boro LW will have a seizure.

Not holding out much hope to be honest. Rip your hand off for a point, but it looks like a nailed-on home win by a couple of goals, unfortunately.
I'll be glued to how our defence perform. Am sick to fckn death of gifting goals.

You say that but this is a Boro side who haven't won the opening game of the season for like 10 years.
Stats like that are meaningless though, a completely different group of players playing against another completely different group of players

Double training sessions a day probably fatigue and not great recovery time..

No excuses for walking footy tomorrow. If we don't put a shift in again at Boro LW will have a seizure.
Last season we genuinely approached quite a few games as if we had absolutely no chance so it wasn't worth the effort of competing, the 4 games against Saints and Leeds being the most obvious ones but there were quite a few others. That is something I definitely don't want to see again this season so I hope Luke has instilled the mentality that we can and will compete in every game starting today. This is not a nice season opener for sure, but Boro will also have some new players who will still be bedding in so there's no reason to assume they will click as a team immediately so having the right mental attitude from the first whistle is absolutely essential.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back